Flip flop club!

I love flip flops!!!!!!! I wear them anytime its over 50 degrees! I have flip flops to match my bathing suit, I have black chunky ones w/ sequins & beads, I have blakc ones w/ beaded flowers, I have white ones, I have white ones w/ red straps and cherries, pink ones w/ terrycloth straps... and some more that I can't think of -- but i don't wanna go to my closet and check.
my newest buy has been my flip flop slippers. They are pink and fluffy-- so comfy and cute!! i'm wearing 'em right now as i just got up an hour ago!

~Heather

Mmmm...Paul Frank scurvy flip flops. :D My black beaded 1's. A whole lot of plain 1's in different colors. I have these funky looking 1's from reef that I didn't wear yet. They were a gift...they look funky. LMAO...I had a pair of leather/red canvas 1's...but I left them laying around in the park...and well they were stolen. Erf...:/

I need to get another pair of pink ones. And green ones. And yellow ones. :D

I have these butterfly ones I got from KMart last year and I love them!! But the beaded butterfly kind of broke on the tan one... the white one is all dirty... but the black one is still fine. :D

I love flip flops!

(I finally got the pink flip flop keychain from Old Navy!! :lol: I had the orange one before but I really wanted PINK!!)

When I wear them around school people lways ask me were I bought them, then when I tell them I made them they beg to make them a pair, I actually made about $50 last year doing it!!

i need blue, green, yellow and orage flip flops. and i need more fun ones, cause summers here and i promised all of my friends that I would only wear flip flops to school for the rest of the year... no more sneakers! :D

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 13 2004, 06:34 PM']Good idea!! I can make just about anything out of Duct Tape![/quote]
can you make me a lifesize Jennifer Garner?

i'm wearing the pink fuzzy slipper flip flops right now!
oh and can you believe this? my flip flops gave me a blister so my dad said i shouldnt wear flip flops anymore so my feet wouldnt hurt for running! yeah right like i'm gonna stop wearing flip flops! thats the best joke ive ever heard! :P

I was wearing flip flops and my brother runs straight into me and hurts my toe, and my dad says it's my fault because I wasn't wearing shoes. So I tell him flip flops are shoes, and he's like "No, they're not." ANd we argued about this for awhile until I got sent to my room. hmph. FLIP FLOPS ARE SHOES!

Back