Flip flop club!

ahh!! woohoo!

and you know another great thing about flip flops? they're usually cheap!! :D i mean, when we were in la, my best friend got two pairs of flip flops for $8 total!!

3.50!!! but they had the nice embellished 1's on sale for 4.99.....they didnt have my size in the design wanted. :(

omg i cant beleive there is a flip flop club!!! i so belong here!! i have a trillion pairs of flip flops from j.crew they are the best!! i have these black ones that are an inch thick and i where them every where and with everythign and jennifer aniston has the same pair!! i know who cares but anything that a cleberity has like me i freak out and think it is the greatest thing!! like for instance a few yrs back i met the cast of nypd blue and the outfit kim delany was wearing which was from a&f well i went out and bought the same pants and shirt! i know im a freak but i couldnt resist!!

and does anyone else remember when flip flops used to be called thongs?  :lol: 

They're still called thongs over here!!!!! What's so funny bout that???

I got mine for fifty cents! ahahahahahaha.... 50 Cent.

Yah I can get them for 20 cents

Flip flops a.k.a thongs are like a national icon over here, they're so cool! :D

yeah people call flip flops thongs but i hate that term cause i think of underwear!!

Posted on Jun 8 2003, 10:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U guys call g-string bikini's thongs don't you

um i think some people do!! i wouldnt know i have no desire for them!!

Back