Flip flop club!

hahaha!! omg i hate thongs cant stand the feeling of them..its like a really bad weggie(ok how the hell do you spell it?? i know that isnt right and i cant spell worth felgercarb!!)!! yeah it really is butt flosh!! :D

I can't stand to wear them but my friend swears by them, and my other friend likes to sit in the shopping centre and look to see who's wearing them! ::shudder:: who cares dude!!

I love aussie thongs they're so comfy I wear them everywhere and they really come in handy when I'm camping

i luv flip flops i have so many of them to go with a lotta my out fits hehe
i have brown ones, two blue kind and one i decorated with fabric u know where u tie ribbons and things around it, pink ones, and white and black ones i need more tho these ones are getting old
~Kay~

yeah, actually, i used to always call flip flops "thongs." and then when they started getting really popular again, i absolutely refused to call them flip flops. i abhorred that name. i just wanted to scream at everyone, "THEY'RE THONGS!! THONGS, I TELL YOU!!"

but...then i started feeling ridiculous when thongs (the underwear) started getting really popular which was pretty soon after flip flops, so...i stopped. yeah, i caved pretty easily. ^_^

I called them thongs for about an hour. Which was when I said "I like wearing thongs" and I got some weird looks. :lol: They've been flip flops ever since.

who cares what they're called as long as they make that cool noise!!!

Exactly! :lol:

Ick... socks. I hate wearing them. In the summer, I only wear them when I'm working out and I need to be wearing sneakers or when I'm at work (no sandals allowed :( ... but I guess that's good, considering how often I drop things on my feet!). And I can NOT ever sleep with socks on. My feet would rather freeze than feel that confined. But I do like the occasional pair of sock with fun things on them... like sheep. But my old roommate was OBSESSED with those socks... that's all she had. She didn't have any solid colored socks. Let me tell you, it was sick.

I wear my flip flops/sandals a lot. It's just easy to get em on and go. I have two pairs and one of those pairs has flames on them hehe.

Oh I think I apply!! I always wear flip flops. I have like 50 pairs in my closet...Reef are my favorite. I just got some yesterday that are black and the straps are zebra stripes! They're soo cute :P I have almost all of the Reef flip flops now lmao...I'm glad to know there are more flip flop obsessive people besides just me. ;)

I definitely belong! If you looked in my closet, you'd see that about 3/4 of my shoe collection is a variety of flip flops. I hate covered toes....like sneakers and that....I'd wear sandals in winter if I could!

Back