Flip flop club!

what are your favorites? I could go on forever, but I have a pair of brown ones from Old Navy....and these blue diamond ones...::sigh:: oh how great!

i love old navy ones but my favorite ones are by sanuk and they're called voodoo flip flops! they're on a page of the shopping thread.

sorry nance but i dont like old navys flip flops!! i think they are ugly!! j crew are the best!! :D omg i went for an hr walk today with my freind (its part of our work out for fat camp) and all i wanted to do was run home and grab my flip flops!! my feet hurt like hell and i wore these winter type socks cause that was all i could find and it was 80 degrees today so my feet were not feeling to good!!

We need to come up with a motto for the flip flop club!! anyone have any ideas? Like..."Wear flip flops! They free your feet!" oo that sounds really gay.. :lol:

hahaha! sorry cant help!! i am really tired and had a white russain(ithink thats what it was) after my hr walk with my firend so my head isnt exactly clear!!

ames723 said:
sorry nance but i dont like old navys flip flops!! i think they are ugly!! j crew are the best!! :D omg i went for an hr walk today with my freind (its part of our work out for fat camp) and all i wanted to do was run home and grab my flip flops!! my feet hurt like hell and i wore these winter type socks cause that was all i could find and it was 80 degrees today so my feet were not feeling to good!!
reeeeally? i looove them! but i've never seen j crew flip flops... :thinking:

Ooo! Ooo!! I LOVE flip flops!!!! (y) I'd wear them all year if I could, but somehow I think I'd regret wearing them in 3 ft of snow... Now it's still cold, but I'm determined that it's summer, so I'm wearing them no matter how cold my toes are... :D

hey where do you live sydneyandvaughn??!! shoot i wear flip flops during the winter all the time!! people prbably think im crazy but i dont care!!

Okay this is so my club I have about 7 pairs and I wear them all year rounds thats cuz I can I live in FL so its nice and warm all yr ezcept stupid dec. and jan.! he he I just went on vaca and all I packed were flip flops!!

~KM

i can't all year....and that's just too many cold feet, but I have too many to count! I'm not a huge shoe fan, but flip flops are a different story!

kate_jones said:
I can't wear the all year, but I would if I could! But I only have one sad little pair of pink old navy ones. I love them to death though!
awww poor you! I'll donate some of mine to you!! :lol: lol yea i try and wear my flip flops all year round, but sometimes its just too cold. My toes would be in danger of frostbite! :(

Back