Flying things that bite!

I have been outside most of the time and i have been eaten alive by all the midges. i have about 20 just on my face and one right in the corner of my eye that really itches but i cant put nething on it.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I know whatcha mean! I hate bugs especially the ones that bite... I currently have like 10 misquito bites! I just found a bite on my toe this morning!! LOL!!

I hate biting insects! I got bit on the neck by a blackfly recently, and I scratched it enough that it bled on my white shirt. I was annoyed. :angry: I hate insects. :P

Gnats are another thing that i hate, get loads of them near my house, and they get in at night and bite the living daylights out of me! i guess its coz my skin is juz so damm juicy!! :lol:

i think im allergic to mosquitos cuz when i get bit by one it spreads all over in a second and they areb't these lil bumps or cirlces there these HUGE bumps and circles and they get bigger by the second and they itch so much and they hurt!!!

AliasBabe12 said:
i think im allergic to mosquitos cuz when i get bit by one it spreads all over in a second and they areb't these lil bumps or cirlces there these HUGE bumps and circles and they get bigger by the second and they itch so much and they hurt!!!
ewwww! J/K :P

SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
well I don't fly.....but I bite!   :Ph34r:
lol .. i don't bite i fly ^_^
then our offspring could fly and bite! ;)
lol . .so wut are u saying sam?? ^_^
well I'm going to use my offspring to take over AA....
oo alright!!! lol ur tkaing over AA that should be interesting

Back