Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Foley Scrubs Up Again

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Azhria Lilu, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

New York Post - June 27, 2003 -- It looks like Scott "Alias" star Jennifer Foley, the soon to be ex-husband of Garner, will re-join the cast of "Scrubs" next fall.

Foley, whose sitcom "A.U.S.A" was a flop last winter, is set to reprise his first-season role as the neurotic ex-boyfriend of Dr. Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke) in at least six new episodes this fall, according to the latest edition of TV Guide.

There's even talk that producers are interested in bringing Foley back to the show in a full-time role, industry sources confirmed yesterday.

"Scrubs" is NBC's single camera comedy that follows the misadventures of a group of doctors, nurses and other medical staffers at a hospital. It also stars Zach Braff, Donald Adeosun Faison and John C. McGinley.

The show is filmed on location in what was once a real hospital in Los Angeles.

Read the full article here.

2. RegularGirl

RegularGirl Scout

Good for him. Am happy for him. Am also a fan of Scrubs, and ironically, I SWEAR I didn't even remember Scott being on the show, except that, recently, I was watching old shows I'd taped last year? One of the shows was Scrubs, and there was Scott. If he doesn't do much acting, he'll probably be able to get jobs as a director, 'cause, you guys know he directed at least one episode of Felicity, right?

3. doubleagent11

doubleagent11 Scout

I don't remember him either. Does anybody know what episodes he was on?

4. Sarah Vartan

Sarah Vartan Rocket Ranger

Good at least scott'll be a lil happy :)
    Yes I'm a big fan of Scrubs, but..*thinking real hard* i can't remember him in an eppy either... :blink:

5. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

That's so cool! I LOVE Scrubs, and he was great on it. He's really a perfect fit for the show; I don't know why, but he just meshes with that cast perfectly. He played Elliot's boyfriend, and it was really funny because they were both neurotic and weird. I hope he becomes a regular on the show.

6. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

I'm all for him having a job on scrubs...it's a really really funny show! so glad that something good is going on in his life!

7. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

I'm not a big fan of Scrubs, but I might have to start watching it... I like him!

8. Xtremelimits08

Xtremelimits08 Rocket Ranger

this will be good for him!!!maybe he will get reconized and take his career further???
    -doubleagent11 were did you get you pic of MV?????