Food Network

Jamison

Cadet
Anyone else out there hoplessly addicted the the food network?

If I'm bored and need something to watch I know with like 99% certainty that I can turn on the Food Network and watch something completely awesome.

I love Good Eats, Unwrapped, 30 Minute Meals, 40 Dollars a Day, and Iron Chef.

Almost the only thing I don't like on the network is Emeril....ewwww :lame:

Rachel Ray is awesome! And on the American version of Iron chef, my crush Mark Dacascos is the chariman. I know that he does those fancy martial arts positions and it's a bit cheesy but he is a master of FOUR different kinds of martial arts. So, he's not faking it. Emeril...blah lol He's more tolerable when he's not doing live. I can't remember the name but it's like Emeril unplugged. There's no audience , no band and he's not all obnoxious. I love Unwrapped too!

Ooo and Jamison, did you know that your Jakey-poo was on an episodeof Mario Batali's show because his parents are long time friend w/ Mario?

Rachel Ray is awesome! And on the American version of Iron chef, my crush Mark Dacascos is the chariman. I know that he does those fancy martial arts positions and it's a bit cheesy but he is a master of FOUR different kinds of martial arts. So, he's not faking it. Emeril...blah lol He's more tolerable when he's not doing live. I can't remember the name but it's like Emeril unplugged. There's no audience , no band and he's not all obnoxious. I love Unwrapped too!
Ooo and Jamison, did you know that your Jakey-poo was on an episodeof Mario Batali's show because his parents are long time friend w/ Mario?

So agree about Emeril! I think it's Essence of Emeril, but that show is way better since it's not live. He trys too hard when he's around an audience.

And I did know that Jakey-poo was on Mario Batali's show once...food network love :love:

Back