Food!~!~!~!~

I like cooking, but i dont have any special recipes or anyhting good i make that people love. i cant cook anything without a cookbook to help me! ;) But i still like it.

I love to cook... i'm horrible at it, but I love it.

I'll get distracted while making a cake so i'll forget to put in eggs and stuff lol. But i always find a way too fix it before its baked.

I love to cook... i'm horrible at it, but I love it.

I'll get distracted while making a cake so i'll forget to put in eggs and stuff lol. But i always find a way too fix it before its baked.
lol i dont think ill br eating at your place :D :blink: ;) :D :D
that bannana rec. sounds sooooooooo good

I love cooking - even though eating is better! :P

I always get exhausted of cooking, and I have to look at the recipe several times just in case I read wrong...But I'm always proud of the result. :smiley:

Once upon a time I enjoyed cooking to, but then i moved away from home and now it's not so fun anymoore... Altough things that contain sugar is always nice... *skipps of to bake that bananna thingy*

i lOVE to cook...but i dont really have that much time to do it so i often just help my mom with it!!! but once i made this amazing cheesecake then i lost the reciepe...i was so pi**ed!!! omg and i sat there and just ate the whole cake by myself.. :blush: what can i say??

me + cooking = scary.
So let me tell you a story, one day when I was being stupid I decided to bake cookies so I put the cookies in the oven and left to go do homework. 30 minutes later, I go and check to see the cookies but guess what I forgot to turn the oven on so these cookies just sat there frozen, yes I am such a smart person. (y)

Back