FOOD!

ok, whats your favorite type of food to eat?

Me personally i LOVE some good italian food.
pasta, pizza (real pizza not pizza hut or dominos), chicken alfredo.... MMmmmm

but i also eat alot of spicy/hot foods. love eating peppers with my food.

oh, and heartburn isnt a problem for me its normal :lol:

Italian is my favorite type of food. I also like Sea Food, anything thats spicy/hot, some Mongolian and Fruit....mmm strawberries...

I love pretty much any type of pasta. Spaghetti (sp) is my favorite, and lasagna (sp) is in a close second place. I love Italian food. Probably Frazoli's (sp) is my favorite place to eat. I'm not sure if its healthy for you, but its out of your ordinary fast food!

steak, cheesesteaks, cheeseburgers, fries, italian food.. anything fattening without condiments, really. i hate every condiment except barbeque sauce, salt, and cheese.

Damnit Zeus! You think too much like me!

I had the impression I'd be getting foor for visiting this thread...

Seriously though, I'd have to go with cheeseburger.... yum. With lettuce, tomatoes, a little bit of pickle, ketchup (lots) and mustard.... mmmm

Originally posted by Apollo@Mar 19 2006, 01:32 AM
Damnit Zeus! You think too much like me!

I had the impression I'd be getting foor for visiting this thread...

Seriously though, I'd have to go with cheeseburger.... yum. With lettuce, tomatoes, a little bit of pickle, ketchup (lots) and mustard.... mmmm
Haha wow, theres 500 calories :smiley:

bacon cheeseburger with fries ( i like mine with lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potaties, big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer)

Originally posted by Kickinbama@Mar 30 2006, 03:19 PM
bacon cheeseburger with fries ( i like mine with lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potaties, big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer)
DAng man that sounds good! Except for the Heinz 57. I'd rather go with A1.

Do you like A1 with your steak, or steak with your A1? I like steak with my A1.

Back