Foolish Ways

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: Foolish Ways
Author: Carolyn
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters, JJ and bad robot do, with the exception of characters like Ryan, Abby, Cathy, Erica, etc.
Authors Note: Vaughn will be introduced shortly so dont be all freaking out, and no, there is NO chance of having Syd and Danny together...my beta's know that. Also, this is a WIP but 63 chapters are written, it is 148 pages and some 40 thousand words.
Thanks: omg- where to start...lets start with the family, my girls, Janet, Cathy, Amy, Katy you all rock and you put up with me...more power to you...um, next i wanna thank Ash because well, you encourage the insanity. Hope you like it :smiley:
WP Made by Janet! Thanks hun

edit- the story is now completed

foolishways.jpg

Chapter One

“Sydney” Sydney Bristow answered her phone groggily as she sat in her car, one of thousands attempting to get to work that morning.

“Hey Syd, it’s Danny” Danny Hecht, Sydney’s manager told her, his voice was cheery, upbeat, far too upbeat for that early in the morning.

“Oh, hey” Sydney sighed as she sat, unmoving in the Los Angeles traffic, she picked up her coffee mug, taking a long sip before saying anything else, “what’s up?”

“Well, I figured that you would be happy to hear from me with the news I have” Danny told her.

“Danny, it’s early, I’m stuck on the highway, on the way to yet another audition, I’m sorry, but I’m stressed” Sydney groaned as the honking from various vehicles on the road continued, chances were the holdup was simply because one car had gone off the road, but all the cars had to stop and watch because this was such a huge ordeal to some people.

“Well, when’s the next exit?” Danny asked her.

“Like 10 minutes away, but I can see it” Sydney told him, her voice obviously tired as she took another swig of coffee. “Either way, still have to drive”

“No, you can turn around. You got that part for that show you auditioned for two weeks ago, Law and Order” Danny told her.

“I DID!?!?” Sydney squealed happily, it was a good thing the car wasn’t moving, she would have immediately hit the breaks, likely causing an even longer wait.

“Yes you did” Danny laughed, “so get your ass out of traffic and I’ll meet you at your apartment”

“Oh my god!” Sydney giggled happily, “this is sooo nuts!”

“Yeah, I know” Danny agreed, “but I’ll let you go, focus on the road…no killing people”

“I’ll do my best” Sydney smiled, “thanks Dan”

“No problem hun, I’ll see you in an hour” Danny told her, “bye”

“Bye” Sydney giggled and hung up her phone, tossing it on the seat beside her before she let a huge smile break out on her face, showing her dimples.

Sydney sat there, her fingers tapping on the steering wheel, eventually just getting bored, she turned on the radio, flipping through the stations, none of which had music that Sydney felt was as upbeat as necessary for the celebration she was having…by herself…in her car.

She reached into her glove compartment and grabbed a mixed C.D she had made about a month prior, knowing that it had tons of upbeat, fun, funky songs on it.

“You make me wanna la la, in the kitchen on the floor I’ll be your French maid and I’ll meet you at the door” Sydney sang off-key with the Ashlee Simpson song she was now listening to as she turned off the high way and began heading towards her apartment.

*~*

“Danny?” Sydney poked her head into her apartment, walking further in, tossing her purse on the counter and pressing play on her answering machine which was flashing with three messages.

“Hey Syd, it’s Danny, I’m running a little late, Ben had some difficulties with his paint selection for his apartment, I’ll be over as soon as I can with the bubbly! Ciao!”

Sydney laughed as she deleted the message and waited for the next to play.

“Syd, hey, it’s Francie and Danny just called us…me and Will…oh my god girl! He said you got the part! Are you serious!?!? That’s soo great! Anyway, we’ll be over as soon as we can, Will is just getting out of the shower so like 20 minutes! Ahh! This is too cool! Love you honey! Bye!”

“News travels fast” Sydney laughed to herself as she deleted that message as well.

“Hello Sydney, it’s your father. Jack. I just wanted to call to let you know I was going to be in Los Angeles next week, your mother too, I was hoping we could have lunch- the three of us at the Ivy, if you could let me know. Thanks, bye”

Sydney just groaned, having lunch with her parents was not something she wanted to be doing any time in the near future. She knew they always hated that she had come out here, saying that she would never get a real job, she would just float around and never have any real success.

But today, the news she had just received, this was something she was not about to let them ruin.

first?!
HAHAH YES!!!!

you knowwwwwwwwww i love it :D even if i only am half way thru ;)
and that wall paper makes me sob uncontrolibly... i could hardly make it :lol: but this fic rocks and there is agnst *dances*

:hug: you rock caro :hug:

Haha, I love Danny *giggles*
And I love this fic - as of the moment...*sends worried glance towards Carolyn* Im gonna keep lovin' it...riiiight?
Awesome job Babe!

ashee dont pout...your first in my heart

GOOD *nods*
I should have been first *glances at Janet*
*pokes out tongue*

Ash
(PM Please)

wow carolyn, u'r gonna have some issues on your hands trying to tell all of those people that u love them the most. especially ash! lol, this is really good, i want a pm please!!

hey- ask anyone on aim- im having a mental breakdown im like "omg what if they hate it?!?!" because this is my favourite fic ive ever written

Back