Foolish Ways

Carolyn,

AWe Great ending. I new that you would fix it. Please keep me posted on new fics. I love all the fics that you have written, and I hope that you will write more

texasalias

It took Sydney 8 months to come to her senses but she finally did. She realized her life was to hard to handle without him there to help her. And in the end not only did Sydney find happiness getting back with Michael. She ended up with a bigger, happier family.

Thanks for the PM and a great story.

Chris

So there's a sequel!? YAY!
That was excellent... I love that the girls are all bigger now. And Hilary Marie is a great name. Loved it all.
Been a pleasure to read this.

Briliant fic 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: . I Absolutely Love It :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: ,

if you write a sequel for foolish ways or any other fanfiction about syd and vaughn could you pm me please ,

thanks 4 all the pm´s ,

Nanda

that was sooooo cute!!!
i am soo very glad that they got back togethr!!!
yay a new baby!!!
i love the name!!!
i am so sad that it is over!!
ill miss it!!
thanx for all the pms!!!

that was so sweet
sorry it took me a while to catch up
but im glad that they are back together now
can't wait for the sequel
thanks for the pm

Aw, such a cute ending. That is truly the end of a legacy! :D It was a great fic. Very entertaining. It cheered me up when I was sad, and made me depressed when I was happy! :lol: But I loved every moment.

I'm just SO happy that they ended up together, and happy. :smiley: I loved it! :love: And their kids sound so cute. I want to see them in real life! :lol:

Thanks for the PMs and just sharing the fic. I enjoyed it immensely.

~Anja

Back