Foolish Ways

I'm sad to see this story ending
But you've managed to bring Sydney and Vaughn back, make them have another daughter :lol: . The poor guy must feel isolated, I'm sure he would have loved a son this time :P
After having read the last chapter, all I could think about was, hope she is going to write a sequel about Cathy's life and how much she will drive her parents crazy ^_^

Thanks for the PM, please add me to your new list :smiley:

Aww... :love: I'm so glad that everything ended up the way it did and Sydney and Vaughn are now back together. :smiley: And the third baby's name sounds so cute. All girls, huh? I wish Vaughn all the luck with 4 women around the house. :smiley: But he's going to enjoy every single minute.

Thanks so sharing this amazing story with us. I've enjoyed every up and down you've taken us on. :smiley:

Wonderful ending, I'm so glad it all ended happily

you deserve :eek:scar: for all your hard work, on such a wonderful story

thanks you :D

awww it's over... i have to say this is really one of my favorite fics... i just can't wait for the sequels...

thank you so much for writing this, i love it so much and i can't stop reading it over and over again!

thansk!

Hey,
I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to read and catch up and get to the end!

I've been in Kenya and then france so haven't had a chance to read anything.

I can't believe it's over, it's been going so long I can't believe that's actually the end!

it was so lovely, and right to the end you had it twisting and turning and keeping us guessing

well done and thankyou for such an amazing, lovely story.

:D

Back