Foolish Ways

:P GReat Update!! Not so sure that a nickname could remain something between the two of them on set though... LOL!! OKay...time for more!!!! :D
:throb: Shelz

Awww he calls her giggles ... sooo cute ... and now he is Vaughn ... awww Vaughn dont be dispointed Wills just a friend ... she gave hom her number ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Very cute. Vaughn is jealous of Will. A total waste of his time I think. It is only Will. I hope Vaughn does call her before they begin working on the show.
Thanks for the PM

giggles and vaughn :Ponder: ya know, it could just work... :lol:

cute-as update caro!

luv juju :harp:

that was cute! :D i like were this is going... :love: great story keep it up!! and thanks for the PM!~
update soon! :P

lee :flowers: :chocolatekiss: :tvhappy: :thud: :surf: :harp: :laughbounce: :happydance: :eyebrow: :coolio: :smooch: these are the cutest emoticons! lol i love them!

Chapter 5

It was 10pm when Sydney finally got home, after driving back from the restaurant she went to the grocery store and got groceries, then she stopped by Will and Francie’s to say hello which turned into “oh, have some food” which she gladly obliged to considering she had been at a restaurant all day, but barely ate a thing.

“Good to be home” Sydney sighed as she opened her front door, she walked inside and was immediately greeted by her dog, Abby, who she assumed Will and Francie had dropped off after having kept her for a few days when Sydney didn’t know exactly when she would be home.

“Hey precious” Sydney smiled and knelt down so Abby could give her wet kisses. “Mommy missed you”

Sydney laughed and stood up, walking into the kitchen, she filled Abby’s dish with fresh water and gave her some more food.

“There’s dinner beautiful” Sydney smiled and then put her groceries away while Abby ate.

Sydney finally looked at the clock, by the time she had cleaned the kitchen and living room, it was nearly 11.

“Ugh, I’m exhausted” she told herself as she turned off her kitchen light and walked into her bedroom.

Abby followed in tow, her tail wagging back and forth as she went.

Sydney just smiled, “are you coming to bed too sweetie?”

Sydney proceeded to pull on her old sweatpants and tshirt before sliding under the covers, followed by Abby jumping up on the bed and laying on Sydney’s feet.

“Night Abs” Sydney smiled before falling into a peaceful slumber.

*~*

The next morning came far too quickly for Sydney’s liking, she groaned as the sunlight came into her room, causing Abby to jump and begin barking like she did every morning.

“Abby, shhh, I’m trying to sleep” Sydney muttered as she stuck her head in her pillow, but Abby just continued to bark. “Ok, ok, I’m up” Sydney threw off the covers and rolled out of the bed.

Sydney walked slowly towards the door, she opened it and cringed at the amount of light that poured in, she quickly grabbed her paper and closed the door, walking back towards the kitchen.

“Coffee” she muttered as she opened her cupboards and began her daily ritual of making her coffee and reading the paper.

*~*

“Morning sunshine!” Will laughed as he walked into Sydney’s apartment just as she had sat down to her coffee.

“ugh! Do I have ANY privacy anymore?” Sydney glared at him.

“Nope, none, nadda, zilch” he told her.

“You suck” Sydney narrowed her eyes towards him and took another long sip of coffee.

“Oooh! Coffee!” Will smiled and poured himself a cup.

“Yeah yeah, help yourself” Sydney sighed, “where’s Francie…you’re girlfriend?”

“She’s coming, she just wanted to make a couple calls so I just came straight over for the coffee, you know me without my morning buzz” Will told her.

“Yes, I do, all too well…I did live with you” Sydney smirked.

“Touché” Will laughed.

Sydney just continued reading the paper until her phone rang.

“Expecting a call?” Will asked her.

“No” Sydney shrugged and stood up to answer the phone, she walked over and smiled as she read the caller ID, Vaughn, Michael C, “hey Vaughn” she smiled.

“Morning Giggles”

aliasobsessed89
shotput25ash
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
sydney_alias_vaughn
ams4alias
athletic44111
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
ubielecki
texasalias2004
Shelz