Foolish Ways

caro!! Hey! OMG this fic is so funny and cute and fluffy!! lol pleaseeeeee PM me too! (see i told ya i would read! iam just slow lol) Oks iam off to bed hope to see an update when i wake up *wink wink* lol ~lizzy

Chapter 12

People say that you never really know when you fall in love, and this was true. Looking back on the 8 months they had known each other, Michael couldn’t tell you exactly when he fell in love with Sydney, but he knew he was in love with her.

“Hey giggles” Michael smiled as he saw Sydney approach him, looking as gorgeous as she always did. She was wearing a pair of low fitting faded denim jeans and a white, “Rock the Vote” t-shirt. Michael noted that he had always loved seeing her when she was just dressed down, having fun, and tonight was no exception.

They were at the MTV Movie Awards and were going to be presenting the award for Best Actor in a Comedy film. They were truly shocked when they were asked to present but the show had skyrocketed.

“Hey Vaughn” Sydney smiled and turned away from her conversation with Lauren Graham on the red carpet.

“You look…wow” Vaughn smiled at her.

“Thanks” Sydney blushed. “You look pretty good yourself”

“Thanks, my mom picked it” Vaughn laughed, he was wearing just a pair of jeans and a green button up unbuttoned with a black t-shirt underneath.

“Yeah, well I’m not too surprised” Sydney laughed as the two began walking up the red carpet together.

The show had been a huge success, the finale had occurred a few weeks earlier and had the highest ratings for any show NBC had seen since the end of Friends two years prior.

“So, are you going to any after parties?” Vaughn asked her.

“Nah, I don’t really feel the urge to go get plastered tonight” Sydney told him. “How about yourself?”

“Same, I think I might fly back home on Monday morning” Vaughn explained.

“Home as in Boston?” Sydney looked at him.

“Yeah” Vaughn nodded.

“Wow…I’ve always wanted to go” Sydney laughed.

“Well, why don’t you?” Vaughn asked her.

“I can’t just go to Boston” Sydney shook her head.

“Come with me then” Vaughn smiled.

“Vaughn” Sydney laughed.

“It’d be fun” Vaughn told her, but before they could continue the discussion, they were interrupted by Rick Campanelli from Much Music in Canada interrupted them for an interview.

“Can I steal you two for a moment?” Rick smiled at them.

“Yeah, sure” Sydney smiled and turned her attention to Rick and his camera crew.

“How are you two doing today?” Rick asked them.

“We’re great I think” Vaughn smiled and looked at Sydney who nodded.

“So, obviously the show had great success this season, how does that feel?” Rick asked.

“It’s a bit of a shock, I mean…I can’t go to the grocery store anymore without having people know exactly who I am and that can get scary” Sydney told him.

“How bout you Michael?”

“About the same, the weirdest thing is hearing stuff about yourself, I mean…last week it was that I was dating Syd, or that I’m an alcoholic and you just have to ask ‘where the hell do they come up with this’ because it’s sooo far fetched” Vaughn explained.

“That sounds like it’d get annoying” Rick laughed, “now…you just said the rumours about you and Sydney dating…is there any truth to them?”

“None” Vaughn stated flatly, as much as it pained his heart.

“Michael and I are the greatest friends in the world, he has made doing this so much fun but we’re just friends” Sydney smiled slightly.

“Well, you two probably want to get inside” Rick smiled, “thank you for your time and have a great night”

“Thanks, you too” Sydney smiled as they walked into the building quickly. “That was fun” Sydney rolled her eyes.

Vaughn just shrugged.

“It comes with the territory” he sighed.

“Yeah, it does…so…before” Sydney looked at him seriously.

“What about before?” Vaughn asked her.

“Boston” Sydney stated flatly.

“If you want to come Syd, the offer is open” Vaughn smiled at her, “we can do the touristy stuff, you can come visit my parents and stuff with me or you can go do your own thing, but you’ll have a place to stay that isn’t a pricey hotel with paparazzi all around you”

“Sounds perfect” Sydney smiled.

“So you’ll come?”

“I’ll think about it”

first?
what there is to think? :D go to boston!
and what about the whole'just friends' thing? 8 months and still nothing?? and they r both singal!
well, i really hope something will happen soon!
thanx 4 the pm!

They're going to Boston together?!?!?! :D :D Hopefully Vaughn will get the courage to tell Giggles how he feels.
Thanks for the pm.
Update again soon.

woo! am loving this!!! i love the whole.. michael loves her yet he doesnt tell her yet, and i bet she does tooooo! i love the suggestiveness. i really do! thanks for the PM!!!!

great fluff!

more please... :woot:

:happydance:

“Hey Vaughn” Sydney smiled and turned away from her conversation with Lauren Graham on the red carpet.

:woot: :woot: Lauren Graham! :woot: :laughbounce: :blush: sorry ive just been watching GG and its made me all hyper :happydance:

aww he's in love with her :love: ^_^ she probably feels the same way (y) :D hehe she best go with him to Boston :smiley: (y)

thanks for the pm ^_^

Awww, cute chapter! Do you think you can add me to your pm list? ;) I think I asked when you were gone and Janet was updating for you. ^_^ But no worries cause I caught up! :D

Back