Foolish Ways

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
sexcivaughn14 said:
KAlias- aim me- FoolishWays14 (yes im obsessed....)
[post="1444861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, you are obsessed but that is a good thing. Obsessions are our friends!! woot woot! and yes i will aim you but you're obviously not on at the moment but im a crazy and stay up into the wee hours of the morning contemplating everything Alias. *why is this my brain?!?!?*heehee oh well.

but yes. you will recieve an aim message from moi. and I will expect an update of FW from toi. okay that technically made NO sense whatsoever in french but ill let it go because 1.) its August and 2.) its almost 1 in the morning.heehee

-kait

:o_O: EDIT:<--arggh everytime i use that face it frightens me beyond belief and yet i still use it. lol

everyone must think im insane but im really not....
okay maybe a teensy bit.lol oh well. what are ya gonna do about it?!?!?

okay i seriously must go before utter sleep deprivation kicks in.
</span>

fweaking hell, don't people have anything better to do than to run around after people, taking pictures of them for a living? :blink:

why not become a sprinter, you get PAID to run and people take pictures of YOU

:rolleyes: when will the press learn?

luv juju :harp:

Chapter 24

“I’m sorry” Sydney whispered as she entwined her fingers in the hair at the base of his neck.

“Are you okay?” Vaughn asked her, framing his face, placing gentle kisses on her cheeks and forehead.

“I am now” Sydney whispered as she breathed a sigh of relief, feeling like a weight had been lifted clear off her shoulders.

“I was scared Syd, I was so god damned scared” Vaughn told her, letting a tiny smile break his lips as tears continued to fall from his eyes.

“I know, I’m sorry” Sydney whispered as he kissed her lips quickly.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Vaughn asked her, “have you eaten?”

“Not really” Sydney shrugged and nodded to the bag of groceries lying on the bed, “but I have had ample opportunity”

“I want you to eat something Sydney” Vaughn told her as his cell began to ring, he just ignored it.

“Vaughn, answer you’re phone” Sydney told him.

“It can wait” Vaughn assured her.

“Just answer it” Sydney stated.

“Fine” Vaughn answered it quickly, “yeah?”

“Mikey, hey, it’s Danny…have you found her?!” Danny asked him frantically.

“Yeah Danny, I’ve got her” Vaughn assured him.

“Oh good, because I’m going to need a massage to ease the stress this caused and a facial because I’m sure I aged about 15 years today! Tell that little devil not to worry me like that again!” Danny scolded him.

“I’ll be sure she knows” Vaughn couldn’t help but laugh.

“And tell her she is footing the bill!” Danny told him before hanging up quickly.

“Danny says you are paying for his spa treatment today” Vaughn smiled briefly at Sydney as he turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

Sydney let out a tiny laugh and nodded, “I’ll write him a cheque” she whispered.

“Syd, I was so scared” Vaughn told her honestly.

“I know you were Vaughn, and I’m sorry…I should have called” Sydney sighed.

“You’re damn right you should have Syd! I didn’t know what the hell happened! I didn’t know if you were ok! If you were hurt! I didn’t know anything, and the car was there which freaked me out ten times more!” Vaughn told her, his voice a mix of pain, anger, fear, hurt and love, all combined.

“I know!” Sydney shouted, letting tears burst from her eyes, “I screwed up! I’m sorry! I didn’t know what to do! I am not used to this!”

“This is our life Sydney! Even if we’re not together! The spotlight, the press, the freaks who follow us around! They are now our life! You can’t just run away from them!” Vaughn retorted.

“I’m sorry ok! I am so sorry!” Sydney sobbed, thrusting herself into his arms.

Vaughn closed his eyes and held her tightly, he wasn’t mad at her, not in the least, but he was frustrated, he had never been so scared in his life than in those hours that she was gone, and it was an emotion he never wanted to feel again.

“Baby I’m sorry” Vaughn whispered, stroking her back gently he kissed her temple, “as long as you’re okay, we’re fine”

“I didn’t mean to scare you” Sydney whispered and looked up at him.

Vaughn smiled, wiping her tears away. “It’s fine, it’s all fine” Vaughn assured her.

“Are you sure?” Sydney looked at him.

“Positive” Vaughn smiled and kissed her gently, “what did you buy at the store?”

“Wine, cheese, crackers, salad” Sydney shrugged.

“Ok, well, why don’t you go put some water in the tub for a bath, and I’ll grab us some wine, and we’ll talk” Vaughn suggested.

“I’d like that” Sydney smiled.

“Good, because it wasn’t so much a choice as an order” Vaughn smiled broadly at her.

“Thank you” Sydney looked at him happily.

“For what?” Vaughn looked at her.

“Being here” Sydney stated.

“I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world” Vaughn smiled and kissed her gently.

Sydney just smiled, shifting nervously on her feet.

“Oh just go put the damned water in the bath, I’ll be in there in a minute” Vaughn laughed.

“Alright” Sydney nodded, giving him a quick peck on the lips before running into the washroom and turning on the water.

Vaughn just smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he woman he loved was safely in his arms once again.

aliasobsessed89
shotput25ash
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
sydney_alias_vaughn
ams4alias
athletic44111
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
ubielecki
texasalias2004
Shelz
Sydney A Vaughn
helpleessromantic
julesvartan
vaughnsgurl4lf
Sarahmañana
VaUgHnBaBy47
SydneyVaughn47
mountaineer68
Alwazabrat
vaughnshoney
Jen-Jen
Monstica
Addicted 2 Alias
Lovygirl
Bubbles
Bamse
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
hannahb
luckylass
74Aliaschickita47
sydneyv22
broe4ever929
kalias
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
Nancy O
cupcake55
Bubbles
bellasbaby
msu_ruby
undercover_spy
Crazy for Alias
leelow13
Brinne
freaky
Vaughnlover15
smartgirl2004
secret_agent_angel
wiseman
AliasChica316
Alias_Day
Alias_rocks_87
mountaineer83186
SydVaughn1001
blue_bird
PoketRockets11
Alias=mylife26
Alias79
MontrealRocks
rileylovesalias
ae_gurl293
kromrell
Angel
aussievaughngirl
JessicaAC
KAliasGirl
iwouldhavewaited

Awwwwwwwwwww That was soo sweet.
I'm glad Sydney and Vaughn are ok.
Danny's phone convo with Vaughn was funy. :lol:
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Hehe, she has to pay for Danny's Spa Treatment. :woot: Was that angst?? :lol: Thank you for the PM! Great great very good update!!! I loved it!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>awww...the gloriousness that is S/V fluff/angst. I LOVE IT!
“I’m sorry” Sydney whispered as she entwined her fingers in the hair at the base of his neck.

“Are you okay?” Vaughn asked her, framing his face, placing gentle kisses on her cheeks and forehead.

“I am now” Sydney whispered as she breathed a sigh of relief, feeling like a weight had been lifted clear off her shoulders.

“I was scared Syd, I was so god damned scared” Vaughn told her, letting a tiny smile break his lips as tears continued to fall from his eyes.
aww..he was scared. :love: that is soo cute!

*so sweet it could give you diabetes*
“Good, because it wasn’t so much a choice as an order” Vaughn smiled broadly at her.
gosh..vaughn is demanding. although, i wouldn't be complaining if i was on the other end of that demand. heehee ;)

Vaughn just smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he woman he loved was safely in his arms once again.
PERFECT sentence to end a perfect chapter..ahhh LOVE is all i have to say

once again you get a :hug: for being such a great writer.
woot woot
thanks for the pm and i CANNOT wait to read more!

i am obsessed...yay!
-kait
</span>

that was so wonderful :love: i just love protective!vaughn and you did an awesome job at writing it. And i loved the whole Danny thing! It's sooo freaking funny. I remember you telling me that line on AIM. Hehe, now they're having a fun night in a bubble bath. I just wish that Michael Vartan would have a bubble bath with me. :Pinch: A girl can dream.
:love:
Thanks for the PM :hug:

riley xoxo

Back