Foolish Ways

“Sydney Anne Vaughn” Vaughn looked at her, “if you think I don’t love you then walk your ass out that door, because you know its bull felgercarb, I love you more than anything in the world”
Aww... :love: I'm glad that they made up. So it's back to fluff for awhile, huh? I'm very ok with that... :smiley:

Oh!! Are they having another girl??? If she's half as cute and adorable as Cathy, she's going to be loved by all... :smiley:

Great update. Thanks for the pm.

That was great ... aww yah no more angst (I think we are going to get enought of that from Janet today) ... lamo love how they made up ... Syd is the mom ever sacne kids wants ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Aww! Another baby girl! They gotta have one more and have a boy though! They gotta carry on the Vaughn name. The girls will get married and have their names change.

Sweet chapter! I'm glad that they made up!

Megan

i absolutely LOVE this fic! i just read it completely, and it was loong and it took me ages to read it, but it was totally worth it!! i can't understand that i haven't find this fic earlier... :eek: but i'm soo happy that i finally found it, 'cos this is soo good!!!
i love Vaughn and Syd and Cathy and everyone in this fic, you write them soo good!
and they are having another girl :smiley:
and the weddings was soo beautiful :love:
can you please add me to your Pm list? :smiley: i love this fic!!!

Back