Foolish Ways

Aww Jamie had her baby....I loved how Syd helped her and got to be there!!
-And I loved Syd's reaction to Eric and Nadia...too funny!!! :woot:
Great update!!! Loved it!!

I like how Jamie honored both her brother and her father with that name. Michael is going to be upset that he missed the birth and Bill will be upset that he can't be there for his daughter. Hopefully he'll live long enough to meet his new grandson.

awww jamie gave birth... that's so cuuute!!!! and michael's name is really a favorite... both of his nephews from both sister have michael as their second name...

please update soon!

“You could have” Sydney told her, “It just wouldn’t have been nearly as entertaining”

“Yes…because I really wanted to hear about you and my brother in bed?” Jamie rolled her eyes.

“Okay…that one was a bit of overkill” Sydney admitted.
maybe just a tad

Great Chapter...
I agree with Jamie...
No more infor about Syd and her brother in bed...
Glad that they baby and Jamie are alright.
Can't wait for more.

Edit: I, Carolyn, finished, for good...foolish ways...at 10:13 pm on June 25 at 268 Chapters

Chapter 155

“I can’t believe you called Syd…of all people” Vaughn stared at his younger sister.

“Stop being an ass” Jamie rolled her eyes, “You know that Sydney is like…great in crazy situations”

“I know, great…but occasionally spastic” Vaughn nodded.

“You are so mean to her” Jamie shook her head.

“I am not, she knows I love her” Vaughn smiled.

“And for some unknown reason, she loves you too” Jamie gave him a smile, “She’s taking the girls to Will and Francie’s, right?”

“Yes” Vaughn told her, “She says they need sleep”

“She probably needs some too” Jamie told him, “I mean, the last little while has been pretty nuts for her”

“Yes it has” Vaughn sighed, “I really just want her to get calmed down, get back to working and stuff, I mean…we actually get to shooting like three days a week”

“Yeah, but they work around that” Jamie smiled, “It’s what they do for hot shots”

“Uh huh, more like for Syd, with me it’s like ‘Mike get your ass on set!’” Vaughn laughed.

“But that’s because your just not nearly as pretty as she is” Jamie laughed and then looked at her brother, “Can you go get William for me?”

“Are you sure? I mean…I really think you need to rest some more” Vaughn glanced at her.

“I know you think I do, but I really want to see him” Jamie pouted.

“Jamie Lynn, don’t pout” Vaughn glared at her.

“But I want to see him” Jamie continued to pout.

“I know you do” Vaughn nodded, “But it doesn’t mean you can”

“But Mike!” Jamie glared at him.

“Fine” Vaughn nodded, “But only because I know what its like to have kids and love them unconditionally all the time even though it hurts sometimes because you aren’t with them”

*Flashback*

Neither of them said anything as they walked down the hall towards the nursery, it was dimly lit and Vaughn felt butterflies in his stomach as they walked.

“Stop here” Sydney told him as she turned and looked at all of the children, “right there” she pointed to the little girl in the first row, fourth in from the right, “that’s your daughter”

“She’s beautiful” Vaughn looked at the little girl, sleeping ever so peacefully, Catherine Irina ______ was written on her tag and with that he felt a tear drop gently down his cheek as he watched the most innocent thing he had ever seen breathe in and out, her tiny chest rising and falling.

*End Flashback*

*~*

“Syd are you asleep?” Vaughn poked his head into the bedroom to see the figure of his wife sprawled out on the bed.

Vaughn smiled, walking over to the bed and getting on it beside her, placing gentle kisses on her neck.

“Baby get up” he whispered.

“mmmm” Sydney smiled, her eyes still closed.

“Yeah” Vaughn grinned, “We have to go to the airport”

“Why?” Sydney groaned.

“Picking up Nadia” Vaughn told her.

“I thought Nadia was home?” Sydney moved her head onto Vaughn’s chest.

“No, she stayed with Eric for a couple more days” Vaughn told her simply.

“Eeew!” Sydney cringed.

“I know, so come on we need to go get them”

“Them?” Sydney cringed.

“Yes, them, and then you have a dress fitting”

“Dress fitting?” Sydney looked up at him, “For what?”

“Honey…the Golden Globes are next weekend”

“Fuuuuuuuuck”

i´m back , this college semester is over :bounces: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: !!!

this fic just got better by the chapter , i love the funny and sweet moments in this last 3 chapters .

Nanda

Oh, I don't know why, but I found the last moment to be the funniest thing of the day... maybe it's the lack of sleep, I don't know.

My friends and I decided it would be fun to stay up and see who could not sleep for the longest time. So far there's two of us left. I'm one of them. I don't want to sleep, but I do. Hence the being online right now and typing in a stupid reply. :o_O: :yawn: :asleep:

So, I'm really happy that you've finished this fic! :D 268 chapters?!??!?! :shocked: OMG THAT'S INSANE!!! I'm so envious! I don't think I could last that long... my longest fic is... 23 chapters. How could you stand it?! Oh god. I can't imagine what your brain is going through right now. Are you in denial? I'd be in denial... I finished 2 fics today too. :smiley: I'm in denial.

Aw, Vaughn and Syd are so cute. I loved reading Michael's reaction to seeing Cathy for the first time. So sweet.

~Anja

Back