Foolish Ways

so guys you ALL need to remember how you LOVE me...

Chapter 165

“So I guess we’ll see you at the end of the summer” Sydney sighed as she bounced Erica gently on her hip.

“Yeah” Vaughn nodded with a certain amount of sadness in his voice, “I’ll miss you guys”

“We’ll miss you too daddy” Cathy nodded.

“Well you should get going” Vaughn stood, “The car will be here to get you in just a minute”

“Okay” Sydney stood up, “We’ll call you when we land”

“Great” Vaughn nodded and gave each of his daughters a quick kiss.

“I love you” Sydney looked at him.

“I love you too” Vaughn nodded as he kissed her gently, “Be safe”

*~*

“It has been a whirlwind summer for celebrity power couple Sydney Bristow- Vaughn and her husband Michael Vaughn as Michael has been in Toronto shooting his new movie while Sydney has spent most of her summer at their Brentwood home with their two young daughters. A source close to the family says that this separation has started to take a toll on their relationship and that there is in fact turmoil within the Vaughn household. As Michael is set to return later this week, we will be the first to break any news on the relationship between Sydney Bristow Vaughn and Michael Vaughn, this is Mary Hart for Entertainment Tonight saying have a great evening.”

*~*

A summer apart can have an odd effect on people. It causes them to say and do things that under normal circumstances they wouldn’t do.

“I really think it’s best for now” Sydney nodded as she sat on the couch in living room, “I mean…for the girls”

“Yeah” Vaughn looked at her with pained eyes, “I guess so”

“I’m really sorry” Sydney looked at him, “We just…we couldn’t stay for the summer”

“I understand” Vaughn nodded, “But I guess that really pushed it over the edge…it was too far, too long”

“Yeah” Sydney nodded as her eyes began to gloss over with tears.

“It was never supposed to be this way” Vaughn whispered, “I never wanted this for us”

“Neither of us did” Sydney shook her head.

“I’ll go” Vaughn stood up, “Can I say goodbye to the girls?”

“Of course” Sydney nodded, not wanting to stand as she knew that if she did stand, she would have absolutely no control over what her body would do, “Take as long as you’d like”

*~*

It was eleven thirty at night and Sydney was still sitting in that same spot on the couch in the living room, slowly she reached over and picked up the phone, dialing the familiar number to her best friends house.

“Danny?” Sydney whispered to the voice on the other end of the line, “Danny he left…I asked him to leave”

*~*

“We first broke this story to you merely two weeks ago, word of trouble in the house of Sydney Bristow- Vaughn and her husband Michael Vaughn, today we are indeed confirming rumours that the pair has officially split. In a press release from Sydney’s publicist Daniel Hecht, the two confirmed that they have chosen to separate for the time being due to the fact that in Hecht’s words, ‘they have changed a lot over the past few years and have found their careers going in separate paths, Sydney and Michael both ask for the public to respect the privacy of themselves and their children during this difficult time for the family. They remain close friends for the sake of their children and hope that the press and their fans can respect the choice they made and continue to respect their privacy as best as they can’. Bristow and Vaughn were married in October 2005 and have been together for the past 4 years, they have two daughters, 5 year old Catherine Irina and 3 year old Erica Amelie, the couple also shares a pair of dogs that are deeply loved within the family, our thoughts are with the family as they go through this difficult time, this is Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight saying have a great evening.”

*~*

“Are you okay?” Nadia and Jamie looked at Sydney as William, Erica and Cathy all played in the backyard.

“Yeah” Sydney nodded without much emotion.

“Are you lying?” Jamie asked her.

“Yeah”

Shotput25ash
sydney_alias_vaughn
ams4alias
athletic44111
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
ubielecki
texasalias2004
Shelz
Sydney A Vaughn
helpleessromantic
julesvartan
vaughnsgurl4lf
Sarahmañana
VaUgHnBaBy47
SydneyVaughn47
mountaineer68
Alwazabrat
vaughnshoney
Jen-Jen
Monstica
Addicted 2 Alias
Lovygirl
Bubbles
Bamse
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
hannahb
74Aliaschickita47
sydneyv22
broe4ever929
kalias
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
Nancy O
cupcake55
Bubbles
bellasbaby
msu_ruby
undercover_spy
Crazy for Alias
leelow13
Brinne
freaky
Vaughnlover15
smartgirl2004
secret_agent_angel
wiseman
AliasChica316
Alias_Day
Alias_rocks_87
mountaineer83186
SydVaughn1001
blue_bird
EJ11
Alias=mylife26
Alias79
MontrealRocks
rileylovesalias
ae_gurl293
kromrell
Angel
aussievaughngirl
JessicaAC
KAliasGirl
SuperDuck123
freelancer79
aprilsfool6
alias_chick_47
atekamel
Ashqua
jb288
Phoenixwannabe

MVLuver0047
Mightylittleone
gucci_94
burgandypegasus
Lor_Aliasfan47
BrownEyedGirl
Maddy28
superspy
meghanlyn85
iheartvaughn
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
frangipani
ASIOagent
Ekm324
Catpin
aliasisthebest
Benzmine
AliasSydney502
i love vaughny
buckeyealum2000
cookiespdky1985
Bethiebear86
Thumper
one&only44
JuliaSark05
Queen of hearts
Dani 22 01 1979
k-mila
Sage Vale
grassyass
Freckles3706
newyorkaise
vaughn&sydneylover
blknight
tubby
funkymonkey
Lily Ella
Stella1
Vaughn&sydneylover
Mistyville
Vaughn-a-holic!439
dandan
kate_14
invisible
shelley g.
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
Vartan-lova
Syd&Vaughn4eva
sydney//Vaughn
mnkdance963
tblash423
6helterskelter6
i'm an aliasaholic
syd-157
LittleNicky
albob
AGENT esther
laura_vaughn

im seriously crying right now~please please fix this up before it ends~why did they split up WHY~my love for u is seriously drying up right noe FIX THIS!!!

Are you okay?” Nadia and Jamie looked at Sydney as William, Erica and Cathy all played in the backyard.

“Yeah” Sydney nodded without much emotion.

“Are you lying?” Jamie asked her.

“Yeah”
If she didn't want him to leave, and I'm assuming he didn't want to leave,
why did they seperate?

Can't wait to see how this is gonna work out.

I can't beleive that they are not together. Pleasssssssse fix this. They were a happy family. Maybe Sydney will be pregant again and that will bring them back.

texasalias

What the did happen? :blink:
Last time I read a chapter things were going well, as well as they could in such a situation. Why did they separate?
How the children are dealing with their parents breakup, please fix this in the last chapters, there are only 3 left to do so :(

Thx for the PM

OO man you just couldn't end it fluffy could you....you just had to throw a little bit of angst in!!!! :D
-I still don't see why they had to be separated though!!! But I guess as long as it works out in the end...then I'm happy!!! :lol:
Can't wait for more!!!!

Back