Foolish Ways

i love you. dont worry..

muhahahaha. o, sorry, i guess i shouldnt be laughing...
it'll end happy. i have faith. a little angst now and then will suit just fine!

great chapter.

Okay, I have just spent the last three days reading this at work and it is awesome!!!

I am sad to see it coming to an end!!!

What happened to Syd and Vaughn? They belong together!!

I hope they just realize that distance is hard on anyone, especially when you have kids involved!!

Could you pm me when you update!!!!

Thanks!!

you people clearly have no faith in me

I have faith that you will fix this.

I'm just thinking that Michael wanting Syd and the girls to spend the whole summer with him, and Sydney not wanting to give up a single moment of her career, caused a lot of tension. Tension that continued after Sydney and the girls went home.

And when you have two people devoted to their careers, neither one of them want to give up nor give in to the other. However, I think they'll come to the realization their love for each other and being together, is worth some compromise.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Nooooo!!!! So close to the end of the story and you had to go and do that. So not fair. I do have faith that you'll fix it. Hopefully in the next chapter.

Can't wait for more

I have faith that you will fix this.

I'm just thinking that Michael wanting Syd and the girls to spend the whole summer with him, and Sydney not wanting to give up a single moment of her career, caused a lot of tension. Tension that continued after Sydney and the girls went home.

And when you have two people devoted to their careers, neither one of them want to give up nor give in to the other. However, I think they'll come to the realization their love for each other and being together, is worth some compromise.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

See...you understand me...we should talk hahah

Chapter 166

“Why isn’t daddy here?” Cathy looked at her mother with confusion in her eyes.

“I told you honey, Daddy doesn’t live here anymore, but he promised he’d be here to drive you to school” Sydney told Cathy with a distant smile.

“I want daddy to live here again” Cathy stomped her foot angrily.

“I know honey” Sydney sighed, “But he can’t, so he’s going to come over and visit as much as he can”

“Promise?” Cathy looked at her.

“I pinky promise” Sydney nodded.

*~*

“Hey there Angel” Vaughn smiled as Cathy opened the door.

“Daddy you came!” Cathy squealed and jumped into his arms.

“Of course I am” Vaughn kissed her head, “I miss you Angel”

“I miss you too” Cathy whispered.

“Hey” Sydney appeared from the kitchen.

“Hi” Vaughn nodded, “Uhh…is Erica up?”

“No, she’s still asleep…if you wanted to drive Cathy to school and then come back…I can make sure she’s up by then” Sydney told him.

“Great” Vaughn nodded, “Do you want me to grab you anything from Starbucks? I think I’m gonna stop by”

“Um…a vanilla latte would be nice” Sydney told him.

“Alright” Vaughn smiled and then looked at Cathy, “Okay sweetheart, go grab your bag and then give mommy a kiss, we have to get going”

“Okay” Cathy giggled and ran over to hug her mother, “Bye mommy”

“Bye sweetie” Sydney kissed the top of her head and handed her a Dora the Explorer backpack, “Have fun”

*~*

“Honey you have to wake up” Sydney lifted Erica out of her bed.

“Whyyyy?” Erica whined.

“Because Daddy is coming over” Sydney explained.

“WEALLY?!” Erica sat up with a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

“Yes” Sydney nodded, “So you need to get dressed before he gets here”

“Okay” Erica smiled and hopped out of bed.

*~*

“Here is your latte” Vaughn passed Sydney the drink.

“Thank you” Sydney took it and then reached into her pocket, “Here’s five bucks”

“No” Vaughn shook his head.

“Yes” Sydney put the money into his hand, “Please?”

“You know…if we’re going to be friends…” Vaughn looked at her.

“Then we shouldn’t depend on each other for coffee” Sydney laughed slightly.

“Uh…alright?” Vaughn shook his head, “Where’s Erica?”

“She’s getting dressed, she wanted to do it by herself so she could surprise you” Sydney explained, “Oh…I have this charity thing next weekend and I was thinking maybe you could take the girls?”

“Of course” Vaughn agreed.

Thanks” Sydney smiled.

“DADDY!!!!” Erica came running down the stairs, “DADDY!!!!”

“Whoa” Vaughn laughed and lifted his little girl up, “Well look at you beautiful”

“Daddy!” Erica smiled and buried her head into his shoulder, “I miss you daddy”

“I miss you too sweet heart” Vaughn rubbed her back, “But you get to spend all of next weekend with me”

“Really?” Erica’s face glittered.

“Yep, and we can watch movies and have pizza and it will be tons of fun” Vaughn promised.

“I love you daddy”

I'm worried. They're not back together yet! And you only have a few more chapters to fix this! Great update. Can't wait for the next one.

That was great ... glad the arnt bitter with each other and are friends ... but they have to get back together ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Reading that chapter again where Sydney and the girls were leaving to fly back to L.A., Sydney seemed colder, like the decision to separate had already been made. I'd like to find out what happened. And something tells me it was Sydney's decision- Michael is just going along with it.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Cat and Erica miss their daddy (n)
I know you are gonna fix this, but why did they seperate in the first place...
was it Syd's idea or Vaughn's
Can't wait for more.

Back