Fools in Love

I just read the prologue again, along with this new chapter. Sydney does love her daughter but, most likely, when she looks at her daughter, she sees Michael. And, also in the prologue, the daughter says her mother can't look at her, "in the eye." That's probably because she has Michael's green eyes.

Michael didn't leave his wife, and therefore, I believe didn't publically acknowledge he had a child. But privately, he knew all too well. In the prologue, I also got the impression that Michael never spent any time with his daughter. Therefore his daughter knows who he is but doesn't really 'know' him.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I can't believe Vaughn is cheating on his wife and is then going to end up not staying with Syd!!!
-Can't wait to find out more!!

omg an affairr!! how scandalous! haha
i love this story omgg..cant wait for the next update! ^_^

WOAH WOAH WOAHHH..i just read the prologue again too, what the heck, michael doesnt leave his wife for syd!!! omg thats terrible! that makes me so sad :(

now, as per all your speculation...i shall spoil you...

“I’ve missed you too Sydney, did you want me to call Michael?” Julian retorted as he lifted the little girl.

“Julian” Sydney snapped, “This is a yes or no question, if the answer is yes, get out. If its no, please stay” Sydney glared at him, “Do you intend to tell Michael about her?”

“No”

Chapter 2

“It’s only 6:30” Sydney looked at Michael suspiciously as he arrived at her house that night.

“What, I can’t be early for a change?” Michael challenged her.

“Well the food won’t be here for half an hour” Sydney told him.

“Then I suppose that gives us 30 minutes of alone time?” Michael winked, “Is that such a bad thing?”

“No, but it’s unlike you to be early” Sydney noted, “What’s the catch?”

“Well, I have to be home a little bit early” Michael sighed.

“Lauren?” Sydney correctly assumed.

“Yes” Michael nodded, “I’m sorry hun”

“You have no reason to be sorry” Sydney told him as she led him into the house, “I knew all of this when it started and that has not changed”

“Still” Michael stroked her cheek gently, “You deserve better”

“Uh huh” Sydney rolled her eyes, “You say that now”

“Yes I do” Michael laughed, “Anyway, how are you?”

“I’m good, you?” Sydney asked as she opened a bottle of red wine.

“I’m alright, tired from work but what else is new?” Michael shrugged as he took the glass from Sydney, “Thank you”

Sydney just nodded and took a sip of her own glass, “Yeah, I haven’t seen you much lately”

“Not for lack of trying” Michael assured her with a kiss in the cheek, “It’s just sooo intense, you know that”

“I’m going to a 4 day conference in Miami next week… did you get that memo?” Sydney smiled slightly as she sat down on her sofa.

“Yes, I did…I haven’t responded yet though” Michael told her, “Should I say I’ll go?”

“It would be nice” Sydney took a sip of her wine, “But it is totally up to you”

“Well, only if you promise that skimpy bikini I saw in your drawer last week will be coming too” Michael winked.

“I suppose I can arrange for that to slip in my suitcase” Sydney laughed.

“Screw slipping in, I’ll put it there” Michael smiled and kissed her gently on the lips, “I miss you”

“I miss you too” Sydney responded, her lips remaining dangerously close to those of her lover, “What should we do about that?”

“Well we have options” Michael smiled, placing a feather-light kiss on her Sydney’s pursed lips, “Do we want to start this early…I mean we both know we won’t stop for food”

“I guess we should wait then” Sydney nodded and took her wine into her hands, “Can you behave?”

“Of course, why don’t we watch the game?” Michael suggested, taking the remote control off of the coffee table.

“Sure” Sydney agreed as the Los Angeles Kings hockey game lit up her living room, “I haven’t watched much lately”

“Well I haven’t been here much lately” Michael countered, “So what reason have you had to watch?”

“This is true” Sydney laughed.

“I know” Michael kissed her temple, “I also know that you miss hockey when I’m gone”

“Uh huh” Sydney rolled her eyes.

*~*

Their morning routine was something that however secretive it was, they both treasured it.

Almost silently, Michael walked into the house and clicked the door shut; he set his key gently on the table and walked the all familiar path to the bedroom where Sydney was sound asleep. As far as Lauren knew, Michael had gone into the office early for a meeting like he did every week, in reality he peeled off his clothing and slipped quietly into Sydney’s bed, almost automatically she would roll into him and his arms would go protectively around her waist.

“mmmm” Sydney would smile with her eyes still closed and her breathing slow.

“Sleep” Michael pressed a kiss into her forehead, “It’s still early”

KAliasGirl
kalias
farliieansds225
helpleessromantic
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
ChrisM
Julia47Thorne
alias_chick_47
Alwazabrat
Catpin
Jen-Jen
AliasSydney502
aliasisthebest
gtwallichs
Kate_14
ae_gurl293
Alias lover 818
jb288
sabbiee_co
lady alias
buckeyealum2000
sydneymicheal
tunita
hannahb
tubby
Vaughn-a-holic!439
smartgirl2004
albob
funkymonkey
ambre
mnkdance963
fire*N*ice
AGENT esther
Chicketepee
Lily Ella
angels_fire_88
JessicaAC
Sarahmañana
ashqua
Sage Vale
Smcki10
cupcake55
aprilsfool6
mightylittleone
SydneyVaughn47
dandan
Nicky_Bristow

That was great ... still cant believe that Michael would have an affair ... cant believe Syd would willingly be th eother woman ... wait does the spoiler mean that he doesnt know about the baby ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Aww they are soo cute together...but I still don't like that he is married!!!
-I mean it's not fair to Syd and why is he staying with Lauren if he doesn't love her!!!
And the spoiler means that he doesn't know about the baby..right!!!!? :thinking:
-Can't wait to find out more!! Great update!!

It's still hard to believe that Vaughn is the one who is cheating on his wife :lol:
But it's for Sydney :P , I'm kidding, it's just a nice change from the other S/V stories I've read ^_^ . Now, I really want to know what lead to their break up, because so far Sydney is satisfied with their relation, I'd like to know when it changed :Ponder:

Sark is nice in this story or I need to get a new job because spending 7 hours a day in front of a computer is making me less smart :lol:

Thx for the PM

i love the parts where syd and vaughn are together in this chapter . i wonder why vaughn didn´t leave lauren for syd. also u wonder just why they broke up and how bad their break up was ??

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Back