Politics For 30 Days...

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
This question is based off of Morgan Spurlock's show "30 Days". The show is much like his documentary "Supersize Me" except every week a new issue is explored. The first episode, Morgan and his fiance lived on minium wage for month, the third episode followed a Christian man from West Virginia as lived as a Muslim for 30 days. In this week's upcoming episode a conservative ex-marine will move to San Francisco and live with a gay man.

My question to all of you is, who would you be for 30 days?

Honestly, I would like to know how much different my life would be if I were a white man. I've watched shows like Oprah or Flipped where through the magic of makeup black men became white. There was a huge difference, they weren't followed as they usually are, before entering a upscale apartment building they were not questioned by security and forget about getting a second glance they didn't even looked at.

I'm curious to see how much different my life would be if I were a completely different gender and race.

I saw the first show, and it was about living on minimum wage. Now that was an eye opener.man..I'll never complain about not having play money ever again. Yeah for 30 days, I'd liek to see what my life would be like if I had athletic abilities, and were one of the popular kids, but didn't have a sharp mind as I do now. so like you know average intelligence, give me just an iq of 100, but decent looks, good body, and see how my life would be different.

Thanks for answering you guys! I've posted this question at another message board. One Aussie said that he'd like to be the Prime Minister of Austraila, another person said she'd like to be Oprah and a man said he''d like to know how life would be like if he were a woman.

the alliance, I meant to say that you're not limited to one person!

i would like to see what it's like to live in a completely different country and see how i'd feel if i were to meet myself.

Back