For Love Or Money?

That was a great update!!! Glad that everything came back negative and that Syd is okay... Is Julian dead yet?? :smiley: Can't wait for the next chapter

Chapter 11

“What were you talking about back in the doctor’s office?” Sydney questioned later on, when they were left to eat by Mrs. Vaughn. She had taken her dinner into the study to give them some private time.

“Huh?” Michael asked, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

“You said we’d met four times… how come I can only count three?”

“I must’ve counted wrong.” Michael tried to cover his tracks.

“No, what aren’t you telling me?” Sydney demanded, setting down her fork. He dreaded telling her about the night at the club because he knew she wouldn’t be too happy about it.

“Ok, you remember the first time we were supposed to meet?” Michael started.

“Yeah, I took off. I don’t remember seeing you as I left…” Sydney tried to remember that night.

“No, later.” Michael guided her thoughts. “At the club…”

“I really don’t remember, I just remember waking up with a huge headache.” Sydney admitted.

“Well, you kinda came on to me.” He admitted with a smirk, hoping to ease the embarrassment by making her laugh about it.

“Oh god.” Sydney covered her face with her hands, embarrassed.

“You were totally wasted.” Michael said, chuckling at the memory. “It was kinda cute.” He added when she dropped her head to the table.

“Oh my god, what else did I do?” She mumbled.

“Nothing, when you wouldn’t leave me alone and your boyfriend obviously had better things to do-”

“Ass.” Sydney muttered.

“Agreed.” Michael nodded. “So I called you a cab and sent you home.”

“How did you know who I was?” Sydney asked suspiciously.

“I didn’t, and let me tell you, I wasn’t very sure I was sending you home cause it took you a while to remember your address.” He grinned and she laughed lightly.

“That’s so embarrassing.” Sydney ran a hand through her hair.

A week passed and Michael and Sydney hung out almost every day. Whenever they went out, Michael kept an eye out for her, feeling the need to protect her. His initial attraction for her only grew as they spent more time together. He took her to the movies, buying her ticket and snacks. It almost felt like a date, especially when he walked her to her door at the end of the night.

“I had a great time tonight Michael.” Sydney said with a smile.

“Me too.” Michael smiled back. Still on a ‘spending time with Sydney’ high, he felt the need to kiss her. He knew they had already shared their first kiss, but had purposefully neglected to mention it when telling her the events of the night at the club. Some things were better left alone.

He leaned down slowly, giving her time to back out if she wasn’t comfortable. She stepped away slightly, looking away in shame.

“Michael…” Sydney sighed. “I don’t think I’m ready for this yet.”

“I understand.” Michael sighed as well. “You still need some space.”

“No, Michael… I want to hang out with you… I just don’t think I’m ready for anything physical.” Sydney looked back up at him, hoping he wasn’t offended. Michael nodded, turning from her doorstep and retreating to his car. He was disappointed that they weren’t going to be a couple, but knew she was right; she still needed time to recover from Julian.

Just his name made Michael angry. He fisted his hands so tightly that his knuckles turned white as he walked away. He wanted revenge.

TBC...

Just his name made Micheal's knuckles go white with anger. . . !??
Oh uh. . . .
So no Sarkey huh?
Oops . Dont kill me!
Really im wholly a s/v fan but when i read your stuff. . .
I think. . .Julian?
*pouts*

loved the update!
And the way Micheal is falling for her is so cool! :cool:

Julian? Dead? No way!
:cry: now. . .Now. . .Why would i want that. . ?
He's much cuter alive. . . ;)

sarkney supporter??
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Im so into s/v. . .

Julian better watch out...
Glad that Syd and vaughn talked about not being physical
but that she still wants to hang out with Vaughn...
Thanks for the pm.

Back