For Love Or Money?

omg I was sitting at home using my lab top when I realized I hadn't checked this site in forever and I got on and had 2 pms for this and I was soooo excited! oh so cute! I'm happy she's ok! I hate Julian and this can not be a good thing that he wants revenge.....not good at all! Can't wait for more!

Great fic! I love it! It's so cute...UGH Julian makes me want to punch him along side Syd and Michael. I'm glad that Michael is giving Sydney the space she needs. PLEASE PM ME!!! And, update soon.

-erin :smiley:

Chapter 12

“Who the hell are you?” Julian Sark opened his door late that night to find a guy about his age on his doorstep.

“Are you Julian?” He asked curtly.

“Yeah, what’s this abou-” He was cut off by Michael’s fist colliding with his face. He fell backwards into his house, stunned by this stranger’s action. Michael punched him again before Julian got the idea to try and defend himself. Suffice to say, Michael was much more successful in his actions than Julian.

“That was for Sydney.” He hissed as he left Julian on the floor, groaning in pain and bleeding. “Don’t ever come near her again.”

The next day Sydney and Michael met for lunch at a local 50’s style diner called ‘Reds’. When he picked up his menu, she saw redness and a slight bruising on his right hand.

“Michael, what did you do to your knuckles?” Sydney asked, concerned.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Michael tried to avoid the topic, hiding his hand under the table. He knew Sydney would be mad at him for beating up Julian.

“Michael… you can tell me.” Sydney coaxed, thinking maybe it had something to do with her.

“It was just something I had to take care of.” He answered vaguely. She thought about it for a second before she put two and two together.

“You beat him up?” She asked.

“Yeah.” He admitted, looking down at the table.

“Why?” She added, wondering if it was because of her. If he cared that much to do that, it obviously showed how he felt about her.

“He’s a jackass and he hurt you.”

She smiled slightly, “Thank you.” She laid her hand on the table palm up, waiting for him to place his hurt hand in hers. He embarrassedly gave her his hand and she ran a gentle thumb over his cuts. Bringing it up to her lips, she kissed each cut and bruise. “It means so much to me that you would do that for me.”

“It had to be done.” Michael admitted. “He won’t come near you ever again.”

“Thank you, Michael, for everything. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met.” Sydney smiled, their conversation being interrupted by the waitress.

Over the next week, Sydney’s mood increased greatly. There were times when she didn’t even remember the Julian incident. She knew it was all attributed to Michael’s help that she was even able to go out in public again. If he hadn’t been there for her, she wouldn’t have recovered from being raped. Michael let her have as much space as she needed and didn’t try to make any moves on her. Sydney was able to see the kind of person he was through these actions.

He treated her kindly without seeming to expect any repayment. Sydney felt bad for taking up his time and wanted to do something special to make his see how much he meant to her.

TBC...

Oooh. . .Loved reading Micheal getting all macho and tough. .
Also loved the way she kissed his knuckles! :kiss:
that was sweet. . .Could just picture it in the show. . .

He treated her kindly without seeming to expect any repayment. Sydney felt bad for taking up his time and wanted to do something special to make his see how much he meant to her.

TBC...

OH YEAH. syds gonna get down and dirty... or something to that effect on a much milder scale.. tee hee!

thanks for the pm!

um... she was just physically violated (to put it nicely) you think she's gonna just jump back in the sack?

ok, so it IS michael vaughn we're talking about, but seriously. lol

um... she was just physically violated (to put it nicely) you think she's gonna just jump back in the sack?

ok, so it IS michael vaughn we're talking about, but seriously. lol

yeah but she's slowly gettin' over it and she is beginning to looooooovvee michael... :D

ok. ok.

well. anyway. probably not but maybe she's unpredictable.. haha

Glad that Micheal did what he did to Julian...
Can't wait to see what Syd does to show her appreciation to Micheal(I mean this in the non-sexual way although a kiss and the start of a relationship would be nice :smiley: ).

Back