Is Sloane a good person?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
And he has hurt people close to him--just like Irina has.
;)

who? :mellow: I've noticed that he's gone out of his way to protect the people he loves...Emily, Sydney, Jack...I can't think of anyone close to him that he hurt...

Well maybe Jean Briole but he thought that Jean had betrayed the Alliance...

I think sloane is evil in actions, and loving in feelings.

i think a valuable question to put towards is 'is jack evil' he also has a disrespect for others lives,especially when it comes to ones he loves.much like Sloane. both will go to extraordinary lengths to achieve their goals,lengths that often cause others pain, and yet jack is classfied as 'good' just because he is affiliated with a 'good' organisation.

I'm still not 100% sure, even after three seasons! Man, he is one tough hombre to get a handle on. I will say that he has most certainly displayed moments of compassion, especially for Syd but I have to wonder, did he do it to further his own agenda? I have to tell you that I was jumping when he asked to help Jack and Vaughn rescue Syd from the KY facility, but is he trying to regain her trust (Something he's done without since the first ep) for some ulterior motive? The jury is still out IMO but, has everyone else noticed his regrets whenever he speaks of his wife? Maybe that's changed him? I dunno. Regardless, Ron Rifken is a fine actor and I really enjoy his protrayal of the mysterious Mr. Arvin Sloane.

when sloane went into his rambaldi's quest in the place, it was because of his wife : cuz he wanted her alive and safe ... then, he became quite obsessed bout it, i grant you ;) !!

BUT is he a tough, pure, heartless 100% bad ? dunno.
it's like Irina (as someone said before) was she good ? or bad ? ...
and when someone has been really bad, does it has to mean he can't never be good again ?

Im not sure on this one,I love the charactor, I mean how can you not. He's the consumate bad guy....He's evil? maybe, But I still reckon he's a Champ......

Chrissie Sloane said:
Arvin Sloane is a good person.. in his own head... but it doesn't mean he has no feelings.. recently watching through loads of episodes i did notice he has a human side which shows love and compassion.. He loved Emily and he loves Sydney...but he loves himself the most... :Ph34r:
I agree that he does love himself the most. He uses other people, including those he loves (even Emily soemtimes) to get what he wants.

sry about that needless post--wanted to get a higher post #. it was a long time ago.

anyway, i think sloane is bad all the way. ddnt u guys c the end of remnants?

well, we'll all find out tonight! and tomorrow after school. around 5 o' clock or so eastern time, ill probably be on the boards.

to me its hard to choose! i dont kno if hes good or bad but i think hes bad. grrr i cant decide o well jst gunna have to wait...which i hate doing! :P

After what Sloane did to Nadia, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Some day, one of his numerous enemies is going to plug him right between the eyes with a 9mm slug, and I will be cheering as loudly as I can.

Ophelia said:
After what Sloane did to Nadia, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Some day, one of his numerous enemies is going to plug him right between the eyes with a 9mm slug, and I will be cheering as loudly as I can.
What if Irina did exactly the same thing?
:confused:

i think slone is a good guy with the people he cares about like syd, emily or jack and now nadia.

he appriciates jack´s friendship a lot. and we all know he loves sid he said it himshelf in season 2 when talking to irina and then she asked him never to tell her about his love for sid.

Sloane is a messed up guy. He really cares aobut the people that he loves, but sometimes, he uses the wrong methods of achieving his own ends. But it's not like he has many choices... so... I have to give it to him... he's a good guy in his own right.

Back