Is Sloane a good person?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
I actually said yes... maybe he is a bad person of owning SD-6 and torturing people, but he does take Sydney almost as if he is daughter so he is actually a good person.. he makes friends with Jack too in the begging of the CIA!

Yeah, he acts like he cares for Syd and all, but I think that he is just using her. He acts like he accually really, REALLY cared for Emily. I'm sure he did care, but not as much as he's making it seem. He's just acting, I don't think he's a good guy at all. :angry:

I think that he's evil, but evil people have feelings too. He did care for Emily, and although he lies to Sydney's face, you could tell that he cares for her.

I can't figure Sloane out. I think there are still some things that we don't know about him yet. Maybe some day we'll get to learn a little more of his history. At first, I thought he was completely evil (my dad and I call him the "evil weasel-bastard") but now it seems like he has some gray areas. He's like a demonic teddy bear. I think the CIA must have really done something bad to him to turn him into the person he is now.

He was good to Emily, right up until he killed her. I honestly can't make up my mind. There are many layers to him. You see the bad, but sometimes you see the good and the vulnerability, too.

With the Getaway episode he is a very very bad person. The only person that he is good to is his wife Emily. He just kills people when he wants and I can't wait till the SD branches get killed off and he will with them!

wouldn't be a kicker if we found out at like that very last episode of alias that sloane was really undercover CIA the whole time...hahah! not gonna happen, but would be cool.

Sloan is one of my favorite characters on television. I think he's bad, but the fact that polls like this exist and people are devided on whether or not he is bad is evidence of what an amazing character JJ has created.

Arvin Sloane is a good person.. in his own head... but it doesn't mean he has no feelings.. recently watching through loads of episodes i did notice he has a human side which shows love and compassion.. He loved Emily and he loves Sydney...but he loves himself the most... :Ph34r:

No matter how many good things he does, Sloane will always be evil. Then again, maybe his evil-ness was based on his Rambaldi obsession and the fact that he wanted all of Rambaldi's felgercarb. So maybe since he got all the stuff he will be not evil now....
Wow i fully just contradicted myself. Oh well I stil don't really like Sloane b/c he's slimy.

No matter how many good things he does, Sloane will always be evil. Then again, maybe his evil-ness was based on his Rambaldi obsession and the fact that he wanted all of Rambaldi's felgercarb. So maybe since he got all the stuff he will be not evil now....
Wow i fully just contradicted myself. Oh well I stil don't really like Sloane b/c he's slimy. -_-

I would've posted that I wasn't sure, but after seeing as how he was playing mind games with Lauren, I know that he is indeed, still quite evil.
kylo4

i said no!
he's an evil little man, who doesn't have a good bone in his body and everything he does is for himself. SELFISH
did that sound bitter?

I think that Sloane genuinely cares for the people he is close too...and is very capable of love...but he could care less about hurting people that he doesn't have a connection with...

:Playball:

Back