vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married
vaughn is not married

Vaughn is married ... and there is nothing we can do ... :blink:

at least, Syd will now know, that Vaughn didn't even wait for her to be "dead" and find another woman ... :blink:

* runs away and hides ... :hide: before the Vaughn-is-not-married-Club chicks come to bite my head off*

aliaschick4mv said:
Ok, I'm making this the Denial Support Group. I'm stealing it from sd-1.

Official list:
1. Me.

Wanna sign up?
yes, sign me up Dani! i am in denial! majorly! Vaughn isn't married and if he is he won't be for long, b/c i volunteer to kill his wife! MUWAHAHAHA!

Alias_Gay said:

at least, Syd will now know, that Vaughn didn't even wait for her to be "dead" and find another woman ... :blink:

* runs away and hides ... :hide: before the Vaughn-is-not-married-Club chicks come to bite my head off*
says very dramatically: how dare you!

::bites off Gogo's head,...virtually of course!::

^_^

i don't believe anyone could want to watch it why is it on twice a week? i mean only good shpows should be on more than 1 time. everwood on the other hand should never be on it's a waste of money and time

Alias_Gay said:

YOU RULE ALIAS GAY! Everyone seriously needs to get over the Vaughn just might be married. -shields self from the thrown tomatoes-

But he can't be married, it doesn't make any sense! Why kill off the ONLY major relationship on the show? I mean, yeah, there's J/I, and if you WANT to count W/F as one, ok... but it's not as large scale as S/V. JJ's not gonna do that, I mean, this isn't Joss Whedon here, who kills off a main relationship as soon as they get happy. :blink: Or at least... I hope not...

Anyway, JJ's not stupid. I mean, raise your hand if you're an S/V shipper, who will be seriously PISSED if the relationship fails.

:raises hand:

Why piss off the majority of fans?

-raises hand, retracts it. raises hand, retracts it- I dunno. I'm a HUGE S/V shipper, but I dunno what JJ will do... :thinking:

::raises hand:: I know just what you mean! Who in their right mind would break up such a great couple after we've been waiting so long for them to get together? lol. Hopefully JJ has a really great plan, and this is just all to get people to watch next season, which in Vaughn and Syd will be together again!! Please let that happen!! LOL!

Im in denial. vaughn cant be married i keep telling myself/. he juts cant be!!!!!! ive found resonable evidence of y he cant be married.
1) he would never give up that fast on syd
2) he hasnt yet said that hes married
3) we all know he loves syd...

find more!!! PLEASE! then we can all tell each other that
VAUGHNIS NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we can cope withb eachother.
*criees on friends shoulder* HES NOT married! 😭

the gravity of love know that he loves syd.

btw: gravity of love by engima is sych a good song!

hes not married hes not married
HE CANT BE!
THE RING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!
IT DOESNT!!!
NOPE!
HE LOVES SYD!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE TIMES A HUNDRED FOLD!!!!!!!!!!
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VUAHGN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
VAUGHN'S NOT MARRIED
HE'S NOT HE'S NOT HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:argue: :frozen: he....he....can't, be.......
::Sobs incredably loud:: HE"S NOT AND NEVER WILL BE MARRIED TO ANYONE BUT SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in denial incase you didn't notice.
Vaughn's not married
and that's final.
;)

and i agree another hundred times alias!! you know i have been reading this fan fic and i got this idea from it and the more i think about it the more i really believe in it...ok what if vaughn left the cia and was placed in the witness protection program and had to pretend to be married cause his life was endanger?! hmm!! im taking this excatly from a f.f i forget who its by but i think it could be possible and would be kind of funny!i dont know but i know vaughn isnt married and how got he just forget about syd like that!! :eek:

Back