For those in DENIAL!

what is wrong??no one is talking.
i have something else to be in denial about.
irina's death.
cause i just know she cant be dead!

hello everyone..i haven't been here in ages...how have things been? does anyone remember me...i feel really old...o well...lets talk about something fun.........Just to talk about something random...i was watching a james bond movie the other day and the amount of girls/women he kisses/seduces/falls in live with and it struck me that i dont think it would be half bad to fall in love with a spy. The good half is that they look like they're in love...the bad half is that the spy would probably be in love with ten other ppl other than yourself....

ok anywaway....that was my pathetic attempt at trying to make things more interesting.. im wierd ok...im rambling
byebye

Hehehehe, I was reading back when i went into town for Starbucks and fries...hehehe, and our songs...:rotflmao: I was totally demented back then. but seriously, denail is like boring lately..no one around..*sigh*

Leafy, I don't remember you, but :eek:ldhi: 👋 I'm Riley...:hug:

Riley xoxo

Patomac said:
We need to get more people in here!  Then it'd be fun!  :P
[post="1255488"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm here! 👋 ok something random from me to: beside me there's a yellow foil thing from the chocolate egg i ate yesterday. there's a troll called rölli on it! :lol:
easter is coming! celebration! long live the chocolate eggs, the easter chickens, the easter grass, the easter candy the easter bunnies and the easter witches!!

easterdenial/pii!

*throws chocolate egg on mac*

leaf... ditto to all that ramblness u just said. we totally havent been here for years!!! think of the memories.... but hey. so, what are we in denial about now??

btw, to anyone who we dont know, Hiya!! :hi: :hi: we'r hana and gracie, total denial fans.

yay to us! lol...anyway...i think we should be think of all the things we COULD be in denial about and then vote on a specific...umm
yeah anyway besides that... How is Everyone? ...truthfully..

aiite, so denial about.....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>gartan</span>!!! dnt we all love r best 2 spies. together on and off screen,

oh yea... who's that person in pearl harbour with josh hartnet. he's very ugly...blonde.... broad and tres annoying. anyways... im sure i saw him on a street corner the other day... with a cup and a beard. :beard: im sorry, but 👎

Back