For those who left AA ...

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Well ... yeah ... thats exactly what it means ...

Lots of the top members of AA left because of things that actually shouldn't have happened ... this is a community of people ... and as people we are not perfect ... and nobody said that life was going to be easy ...

Certain things are okay and accepted in all communities and the AA community is also the case ... you can do certain things that are good for us, as a community, but the moment you do or say something bad about the community or its people, you are not only damaging us, as a whole, but particularly yourself as a person ...

Not everything that happens here is about one certain person ... don't ask why they hate, but what did I do to deserve that? Don't ask why everybody left, say I hope they come back ... Don't pretend that someone's action doesn't bother the community as a whole ... because it does ... It's NOT about YOU ... its about keeping this place together ...

Most of the people here on AA are straightforward with who they are and where they are going ... they know what they want in life, and they are studying to get there and believe every single one will get there ... I guess the healing process has started on AA, but hopefully it will be for the better ...

I am not the smartest, nor I pretend to be the easy-going one here ... AA used to be a great place where you could meet a lot of interseting people, who enjoyed the same show you do ... ALIAS ... lets keep it this way ...

We grew as a community, based on friendliness and socializing with everybody who came in and wanted to be included in this community ... lets keep it this way ...

Everybody has issues, problems and many, at the age that you are right now, think that the best way out is killing yourself ... Who said life was gonna be easy? its gonna hurt sometimes, people will lie to you in your face ... people will cheat you ... people are good at saying things that hurt another one ... life is beautiful ... and it sometimes is s***ty ... no one is perfect and at times it seems like no one cares, but by killing yourself, the ones that are left around are the ones left hurting and it will be harder for others ... Life is what you make of it ... take those nasty feelings and throw them away ... believe in yourself ... be happy ... even if you don't feel like it ...

And please, lets keep this community alive and kicking ... if you have an issue with anyone on this board, PM that person and don't do it on the boards ... its very disrespectful to the other members of the community ... who not only don't wanna get involved into it, but won't be able to forget about it ...

To those who left ... Siri, Mo, Jo, nance, Leah, Poncho, BoBo ... I love you guys, and I know most here do too ... we miss you guys ... lets hope to see you once in a while around here on AA ... If I missed someone I am sorry ... but this has been overwhermingly sad ...

Have a great day everybody ... ;)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I came here for the people and I wanna stay here for the people ...</span>

I definitely agree Gogo. I miss all the people that left, and I want them to come back, but we can't dwell on it if they don't. We need to move onn as a community, with or without them. Sorry if that sounds mean, but it's the truth.

:Ph34r: Siri posted in the Alias wallpaper thread last night :Ph34r:

hope all are doing great ... miss you all ... and lets start preparing for X-mas ...

"Jingle bells Jingle Bells ...
Jingle all the way ... :woot: "

Back