For those who refuse to believe Irina's dead

sPyInThEdArK said:
Jack was stupid and didnt look into it, and Im assuming Irina had no idea.
[post="1158488"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok, the first idea now makes sense ;)

But this one doesn't. Jack isn't usually the shoot-first-ask-questions-later kind of guy, not when it comes to Sydney, and especially not when it comes to the woman he loves. If he didn't take Irina's word for it, I think he still would have tried to get proof before pulling the trigger.

Sigh.

He didn't consult Irina, he simply shot. B/c he found out about the hit with such little time to do anything. He shot Irina the day before the hit was to go down. And as for Jack being a shoot first ask questions type, look at what he ddi last night to Nadia. Do you honestly thought about how it would affect her in the long run or how it would affect Syd and Nadia's relationship. I mean I know his heart is in the right place but he needs to think more.

But whether it is plausible to you or not isnt my concern. It will come to light later this season.

it's at least not showing here yet. and probably won't start showing for ages... me = :mellow: :confused: :( :thinking: :angry: :angry: <_< :argue: :banghead: :cuss: :madfire: :stupidcomputer: :wtf: :angry2: (n) :mad: 🇳🇴 :help: :starwars: 👎 :superangry: :thud: :rip: :ill: :stick: :byesad: :nonono: :blue: :sadangel: :eyebrow: :whip: :cry:

:blowup:

alias8000 said:
Rands, is Alias S4 showing over there right now?
[post="1159104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope, so I'm pretty much in the dark as to what Jack did to Nadia in the latest episode.

He didn't consult Irina, he simply shot. B/c he found out about the hit with such little time to do anything. He shot Irina the day before the hit was to go down.

I'm still not buying that, simply because someone was going to kill Sydney, and Irina is the only one who knew his identity. Would Jack really kill her before taking that important information? I just find it hard to believe.

That's what I thought... So see Kody, she wouldn't have known.

As do we, Rands. One reason why this thread is here. I think not finding out is slightly... idiotic.

I bet you anything, Jack and Irina conspired to fake her death for some reason. I don't know that reason yet but when Lena wants to come back, that reason will be quite apparent.

irina is definitely,absolutely,not dead
very much alive and kicking
ii think that maybe,irina wanted to retire from the spybussines.
and to do so,she faked her death.
and she asked jack for his help.
even if its false, the only person that could kill irina is jack.

There are 3 things I am absolutely in DENIAL about
1. Irina being dead
2. Irina putting a hit on Syd's life
3. Jack killing Irina

Here is my farfetched theory for now...Jack and Sloane helped Irina fake her death. Irina needs to be out of the picture in order to the Rimbaldi prophecy not to come true and both her daughters dying. So she enlisted spy dads help and all 3 of them could agree on this one thing because all 3 of them want to protect Nadia and Syd. The only part I cannot fit in is the whole drama about a hit on Syds life! :confused:

that's what I thought at first, but then I think there is a very good reason why it happened like Irina wanted sydney to think that.... so that... something

freelancer7 said:
There are 3 things I am absolutely in DENIAL about
1. Irina being dead
2. Irina putting a hit on Syd's life
3. Jack killing Irina

[post="1234839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree!!! those are all the things i just can't believe are true

Okay, here's the one questoin I have. They showed Vaughn's Wife's dead body, but have we ever seen Irina Dead, Killed, or even a fakeout shot which is inconclusive. Because if we have, I missed that episode. What I have seen is Jack saying he did it, other's referring to it, but never any visual proof of it. And after the most recent episode with Vaughn's dad likely still alive ( though I'm guessing he'll be killed right after they find him [and that's also assuming it's not Jack Bristo or Sloan, see current episode for theory building] ) then it may be assumed that she's out there somewhere doing somthing to earn her freedom just like Sloane did. Maybe I'm crazy.

Someone please show me proof which shows me wrong.

Thanks
Deispring

deispring said:
Okay, here's the one questoin I have.  They showed Vaughn's Wife's dead body, but have we ever seen Irina Dead, Killed, or even a fakeout shot which is inconclusive.  Because if we have, I missed that episode.  What I have seen is Jack saying he did it, other's referring to it, but never any visual proof of it.  And after the most recent episode with Vaughn's dad likely still alive ( though I'm guessing he'll be killed right after they find him [and that's also assuming it's not Jack Bristo or Sloan, see current episode for theory building] ) then it may be assumed that she's out there somewhere doing somthing to earn her freedom just like Sloane did.  Maybe I'm crazy. 

Someone please show me proof which shows me wrong.

Thanks
Deispring
[post="1292434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I pretty much agree with you. On Alias no body means no death. Even dental records can be faked. Plus I will never believe that spydaddy killed spymommy or that Irina wanted Syd dead.

Back