TV For those wondering about The Exorcist season one release Downunder

Jethro

Captain
Firstly folks join this site and post your questions, my inbox is more clogged up than a blocked dunny pipe.

Sorry no news on a release anytime soon, remember we had the same issue with TWD season one, so if in a rush then you are going to have to import or be naughty and stream, hey we don't support that okay. Currently the DVD release of season 1 is around $40 USD on amazon.com, so guess that's going to set you back a whacking $50 AUD. Yeah not that excited by the show either to be honest.

Check ebay or gumtree and you might pick it up at a reasonable price.

If wanting some horror and haven't got FTWD season 3 then that one is recommended, best season thus far, show is finding its feet finally.

Still no news kids, contacts at various distribution houses are not seeing it as the next TWD, and yes the disc release of that show is breaking records Downunder cause hardly anyone is paying for Fox.

was that on network but only lasted a few weeks? something about the Priest from the original movie in his early days?
that's the only 'Exorcist' show I'm aware of.

was that on network but only lasted a few weeks? something about the Priest from the original movie in his early days?
that's the only 'Exorcist' show I'm aware of.

Nope completely new series, though it does tie into the original movies in an unexpected surprise twist. Currently season 2 has been green lighted. Getting a general Outcast vibe from reading various overall plot summarises.

Back