For Times When You Just Feel Weird...

okay i feel so weird right now... my mom came into my room and i'm AA 24/7 and well she asked me why i'm on so much..........ARGh i don't remember that well cuz i was so pissed but she wanted to know what i do all day and i said "i talk to my friends" and i forgot what she said but anyway.... then she started saying how she feels i'm so detached and i never talk to her anymore.... :blink: ....... um well that was also very weird and then well... she started saying she doesn't want me to be a CIA agent and yada yada yada and that she wants to start watching Alias to "bond" and i just feel weird and i find it all very amusing AND THEN OHHHHHHHHHH IRIIIIIIIIIIINA (i joined the bandwagon :lol:smiley: SHE SAID I REMEMBER WHEN YOU READ NANCY DREW BOOKS AND I WOULD SECRETLY READ THEM TOO SEE WHAT YOU READ AND I STARTED CRACKING UP!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE WHOLE DREW/GAIA THING..... (heheh mo!)
but i'm not mad at my mom... i just don't think she'll ever understand that you guys are my friends and i really love you!! and that i pore my heart out here but oh well... she's going to watch alias... but i don't know how i feel about that either... s/v sex :Ph34r: okee that's it..... :smiley:

nance said:
okay i feel so weird right now... my mom came into my room and i'm AA 24/7 and well she asked me why i'm on so much..........ARGh i don't remember that well cuz i was so pissed but she wanted to know what i do all day and i said "i talk to my friends" and i forgot what she said but anyway.... then she started saying how she feels i'm so detached and i never talk to her anymore.... :blink: ....... um well that was also very weird and then well... she started saying she doesn't want me to be a CIA agent and yada yada yada and that she wants to start watching Alias to "bond" and i just feel weird and i find it all very amusing AND THEN OHHHHHHHHHH IRIIIIIIIIIIINA (i joined the bandwagon :lol:smiley: SHE SAID I REMEMBER WHEN YOU READ NANCY DREW BOOKS AND I WOULD SECRETLY READ THEM TOO SEE WHAT YOU READ AND I STARTED CRACKING UP!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE WHOLE DREW/GAIA THING..... (heheh mo!)
but i'm not mad at my mom... i just don't think she'll ever understand that you guys are my friends and i really love you!! and that i pore my heart out here but oh well... she's going to watch alias... but i don't know how i feel about that either... s/v sex :Ph34r: okee that's it..... :smiley:
sounds like my mom!she is like, why are you always on the computer, its not healthy, i think that is why your room isnt clean maybe if werent on the computer, you're grades would be better!HA! but she wont even try to watch alias!are you kidding me?!?! :lol: all my family hates alias! i dont know why(obviously since i love it and am addicted to it!) but i know what you mean, my sister says im too obsessed with it, but my parents are fine with my obsession, they have accepted it!LMAO! ^_^ but my dad sometimes makes jokes and will say "oh you missed it last night, there was an alias commercial on during the game!" and of course i go wacko and get upset about not seeing it!then he laughs! :angry: lol!
and i know what you mean, about the s/v sex, if my parents ever see that episode, good bye alias for me! :( so im hoping they never see it! ;)

yesterday i was in a weird mood, i was sick yet very cheerful and hyper!LMAO! :blink:

Victoria King said:
nance said:
okay i feel so weird right now... my mom came into my room and i'm AA 24/7 and well she asked me why i'm on so much..........ARGh i don't remember that well cuz i was so pissed but she wanted to know what i do all day and i said "i talk to my friends" and i forgot what she said but anyway.... then she started saying how she feels i'm so detached and i never talk to her anymore....  :blink: ....... um well that was also very weird and then well... she started saying she doesn't want me to be a CIA agent and yada yada yada and that she wants to start watching Alias to "bond" and i just feel weird and i find it all very amusing AND THEN OHHHHHHHHHH IRIIIIIIIIIIINA (i joined the bandwagon :lol:smiley: SHE SAID I REMEMBER WHEN YOU READ NANCY DREW BOOKS AND I WOULD SECRETLY READ THEM TOO SEE WHAT YOU READ AND I STARTED CRACKING UP!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE WHOLE DREW/GAIA THING..... (heheh mo!)
but i'm not mad at my mom... i just don't think she'll ever understand that you guys are my friends and i really love you!! and that i pore my heart out here but oh well... she's going to watch alias... but i don't know how i feel about that either... s/v sex  :Ph34r:  okee that's it.....  :smiley:
sounds like my mom!she is like, why are you always on the computer, its not healthy, i think that is why your room isnt clean maybe if werent on the computer, you're grades would be better!HA! but she wont even try to watch alias!are you kidding me?!?! :lol: all my family hates alias! i dont know why(obviously since i love it and am addicted to it!) but i know what you mean, my sister says im too obsessed with it, but my parents are fine with my obsession, they have accepted it!LMAO! ^_^ but my dad sometimes makes jokes and will say "oh you missed it last night, there was an alias commercial on during the game!" and of course i go wacko and get upset about not seeing it!then he laughs! :angry: lol!
and i know what you mean, about the s/v sex, if my parents ever see that episode, good bye alias for me! :( so im hoping they never see it! ;)

yesterday i was in a weird mood, i was sick yet very cheerful and hyper!LMAO! :blink:
My parents wouldnt care...how old are you guys? I'm 14...i'd be kind of uncomfertable, but my poarents wouldnt care...they didnt care that i watched one hour photo, and you know what was in that

my mom tried to watch alias, but i persaude her not too...it'd be too weird

mmm so Bobo told me this was what this thread was for...I don't feel anything...I don't know how else to put it...I don't really feel...anything...no emotion whatsoever...I just am not feeling...I've been like this before...and I just don't get it...I don't even feel pain when I hit something...nothing ...nada...zip zero zilch...I mean...most of the time I can't even understand my feelings, but at least I have SOME idea of what they are...tonight...I just feel like I'm dead :blink: :thinking:

i feel weird, maybe it's cause i was laughing my a$$ off when i re-read the first 5 pages of smarterchild. god that thread is funny smarterchild sounds retarted in a funny way!

Back