Forbidden Bliss

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1- The Reunion</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Sydney's breath was ragged as she approached Sark's current residence. Before requesting entry, she checked to make sure she not only had her gun, but that it was properly concealed, for she remembered last time's fiasco. She casually knocked, knowing she wasn't prepared for this, but somehow felt a need to go through with it.

She waited several minutes, looking clad in a plain white shirt with nipples visible due to her lack of bra, and short jean skirt. Finally Sark opened the door. A devious grin became visible on his face. He greeted her rather sarcastically.

"Why hello, Sydney. Nice of you to drop by. Please do come in."

Sydney didn't hesitate. She quickly entered upon request, and without invitation, sat down. Sark followed after her, sitting across from her. He looked at her with a coy expression.

"What, pray tell brings you here, Love?"

"You know why I'm here Sark, don't play games." Desperation was ablaze in her eyes. A new found emmotion came over her, tensing her normally calm and together self.

Sark grinned. "You're right, I do." Sark got up and changed his seat to the available spot next to Sydney. He placed a hand on her knee. "You see," he said while slowly sliding his had up her thigh, "I know you feel an attraction towards me, thats what brought you here to me, Love." As his hand began to slide its way beneath Sydney's skirt, she swatted it away.

"You're wrong Sark. I'm here on business." Sydney replied defensively.

"Oh? Then why is it you're dressed like that? I know you well enough to know that you'd never wear such a thing on a mission. Sydney, that is something you'd wear to impress. You've never appeared to me on business terms without a bra on."

Sydney sat quiet. She had felt an attraction towards Sark, but she hadn't realized until now that that was what brought her here. Color rose to her cheeks. This seemed to ignite Sark's intentions- for he too had felt something towards Sydney. He brought his lips to hers and forced entry into her mouth with his toungue, roughly kissing her. He had half expected Sydney to resist, but she did not. Pulling away from the kiss, Sark pulled Sydney up from her seat and brought her into the bedroom.

There, Sark layed her down. Surprisingly, she didn't fight- until he spoke. "Well, well, well. Looks like I've broken you in." He grinned.

Sydney retaliated. "You think a silly attraction is going to change the way I work and make me do as you please? I think not." She started to get up, but Sark roughly pushed her down, laughing at her struggle, knowing it was an act. He had an effect on her and he was enjoying it. He pulled her shirt off of her body, exposing her breasts.

He then pressed his hands to them, caressing them as Sydney's nipples grew hard under his touch. He stopped. He wanted to make her plead for him.

After a few minutes Sydney reacted. "Sark," she gasped. Sark needed no second invitation. He leaned over her bringing his lips to her chest, toying with her nipple with his tongue. Stopping, he straddled over her, removing his own clothes till nothing remained. He then began to toy with her skirt, removing it. His devious smile returned at what he found. "Well now! No underwear either, eh? You really wanted to impress me."

Sydney moved her leg to hit his. "Shut up." she said, though it wasn't quite as threatening as it would have been if she weren't so aroused. Sark just shook his head. He leaned in to kiss her again, this time Sydney was the one with the forceful tounge. Sark, not to be outdone, wrestled his with hers. In mid-kiss, Sark spread Sydney's legs and eased his c*** inside her. She began to moan- this egged him on. He began to thrust in and out of her slowly at first. However, when Sydney released a louder moan his pace quicked and he gripped her hips, pulling himself deeper. A scream escaped Sydney's lips, her head tilted back.

Sark concentrated on making Sydney moan, but most of all, he wanted her to say his name. Sydney moaned sharply and finally did Sark's bidding, as if he had ordered her to- "Sark!" she cried. Sark grunted at the sound of his name. He felt the climax coming on. With a few strong thrusts he came into her. He disconnected and and lay beside her, panting. He grinned to himself. He looked over at Sydney, she too was breathing heavily. Soon she drifted off to sleep, and not long after, Sark did as well. Evil does have an innocence, doesn't it?</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2 will be up either Monday or Tuesday.

comments are appreciated... thanks</span>

Oooh! Another Sarkney on the boards! Yipee!! I love Sarkney hotness!!! :thud:

I'm interested in where you are going to go with this! Looking forward to chapter 2!!

Evil does have an innocence, doesn't it?
Intriguing line! I like it!

Good work!!

New story with Sark!! Yay!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Great start, too, didn't have to wait too long for the good stuff :lol: :lol:

If you PM, please add me!!

Ohh YA!!I love Sarkney fic!! We're taking over the world!! :lol:
Please ad me to the PM list. Great job writting....can't wait for more:smiley:

Back