Forbidden Siren

I have just played a Demo for a new and up coming video game for the PS2 and i am going to say is that this is going to be alot scarier that Silent Hill could ever wish for.

The basic outline of the story is that you play as a young Japanese student who is doing research into a disspearance of a whole town. But when he gets shot he wakes up in this world full of horror and mystery. But he finds out there is good news and bad news. First the bad news, the whole town is filled up with creatures and he is unarmed and from what i can tell from the game so far you dont have any fire arms. But the good news is that he is able to see where they are and what their doing in the form of something called "Sight Jacking". In this he (and then later one with different characters) and find out where they are, listen to converstations and work out a course of action.

First off i think this is going to be one of the creaper games because unlike the Resident Evils and Silent Hill games your character is unarmed so he use steath to advoide all creature attacks. Plus because i have a feeling that this game is going to be done in the style of Ringu (other people might know it as the Ring) and Darkwaters two of Japans premire horror movies.

Also the Site if you want more information have a look at

www.forbiddensiren.com

Back