• Spanish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Sophie said:
French. It's the second most spoken language in the world (I think), well atleast in the G8 countries, so I'd go with that.
Plus, it's sexy :love:

:lol:  Messege from a Toronto Cracker  :lol:
wrong, the most spoken language is Chinese due to the number of people who live there.

I voted french. :smiley:
True.
I meant in the global market though. China is still a comunist country.
And what does it change if it's a communist country, we're talking about languages !

hmm, I have to pick a language for next year too, and I'm stuck between Sapainsh and French. I'm taking a little bit of Spanish this year (not enough to put me in Spanish II next year though), so I will have some background if I take Spanish, but French sounds cool too. Any suggestions?

Although there are a lot of Spanish speaking people, you must understand that most Spanish nations are poor, unlike France, Belgium, etc, which are rich countries.
I read your post, and I can't believe it. Spain is poor? Spain obviously is the Spanish Nation. The Scarcity isen't an excuse for not learn Spanish. The Spanish is a Beautiful language, a Latin language.

I think that Speak English and Spanis is essential ;)

*SPYnish* said:
Although there are a lot of Spanish speaking people, you must understand that most Spanish nations are poor, unlike France, Belgium, etc, which are rich countries.
I read your post, and I can't believe it. Spain is poor? Spain obviously is the Spanish Nation. The Scarcity isen't an excuse for not learn Spanish. The Spanish is a Beautiful language, a Latin language.

I think that Speak English and Spanis is essential ;)
If you read my post you would have noticed that I used "most" before I said that Spanish nations are poor. Of course Spain is a wealthy country, but most the other Spanish speaking nations (which are located in south America) are poor.
I give-up trying to explain stuff, it always gets missconstrude. :( :confused: :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Spage said:
I recommend French. C'est facile! (It's easy!) Though, I guess the 'smarter' choice would be Spanish.
yeah, i know...my mom told me that if i didnt get an A in french, she'd switch me to spanish because it was more practical.

FYI spongebob - mandarin chinese, english and spanish are the three most spoken
languages in th world.

and Andy - did you decide yet or are we not useful enough LOL!? :D

i still vote for spanish. i did french and german and they sucked and i never use either and i live in europe!

Hi,

I'm French, and also a french teacher...Because of life circumstances,I speak fluently portuguese,( I've been living in Portugal for 6 years) and as you can see, I have to improve my english, but this not the question..I wanna say that french is not an easy language... grammatically speaking, it's hard to learn this language... But it's a beautiful one, and overall a beautiful country, culture, etc... You won't be deceived!! so, go ahead..

Everybody knows how lucky you are because english is the most important language for business, etc, and it's your native language, so, why don't you try to learn 2 foreign languages? in French School, students have to learn at least 2 foreign languages, you know... So you could choose a language for school, and a language for your selfish pleasure!!! I love languages, especially latin languages, such as french, portuguese, spanish, italian... so, I'm not very helpful!!!

Spanish could be good for you, a link between europe and south america...

Wouldn't you like to speak french with M. Vartan? To understand what he says when he speaks french? He's so hot when he speaks french!!

Did you understand my english, or is it really bad??!

See you around

French!!!

French is difficult (for grammar) but it is a pretty language.
It's used in business. Less than English however. But French is useful if you want work with international and even for your personal pleasure.

Spanish.. Don't take German, it's really hard to learn. I've been studying it for five years and its driving me nuts..

Tuulia said:
Spanish.. Don't take German, it's really hard to learn. I've been studying it for five years and its driving me nuts..
If you speak dutch german isn't that hard :P

you guyz can chose what you want ... we are forced to study dutch (yeah d'uh lol), french, german and english ... i even got Latin and Greek :blink:

Back