Foreign Languages & ALIAS

Don't you just love it when Sydney uses accents, or speaks Chinese, Russian, or Spanish? Or when Marshal spoke in Ewok? Even when Jack did Morse code with his eyelids! I think that would be cool to be fluent in all those different languages, or be able to comunicate in many different forms. So far I can say a few words in German, can count in Japanese, (and say a few other words), and am taking Spanish. Who knows another language? Anyone French for example? :D :lol: :redhair:

I love it when Sydney uses her accents! :smiley: And I took German for a few years and I can remember some of it. As far as other languages, I just pick up on some words from them.

Although I only know English, I keep telling my friends I'm going to learn 250 different languages. Okay maybe 2. :redhair:

I know a little French, Spanish, and Latin. But before I die, my goal is to learn to speak French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin fluently. I've always been interested in languages, but Alias has really inspired me to work harder at them. It's also made me more interested in geography, too. I get a little thrill every time my Modern South Asia professor says "Kashmir"! :D

i can speak frech pretty well..i can also speak a little bit of dutch, german and latin (not that anyone uses latin anymore)..lol..

i know speak french(i am french!) and english(actually i try!) and few spanish. I really like when actors speak foreign langage in Alias.

I speak Spanish, French, english, pig latin, Beccanese and can sign a little. I also speak spanghlish, frenglish, american with a mexican accent. Oh, the joys of life. a.k.a. Alias

I've got a thing for irish accents - don't exactly know why...
As for languages, i speak fluent italian, enough spanish to hold a decent coversation with someone whose not overly picky about verb conjugation, and I make up my own words sometimes just to confuse those that already think i'm a bit odd (made up languages count right?) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

i speak english fluently and know alittle French, i understood Some of what Vaughn was saying!!, but i am queen of accents, i can switch into any kind at any sceond!! Maybe i should be a spy!! or just an actress who plays a spy!! i love all accents but yes irish, austrailian accents and of course british accents, even hungarian! if i watch a movie with an accent in it, at the end i start talking in that accent,its that bad!!

Hey guys, I just remembered that I also know some Latin, (I'm not very good at that though:eek:) Last night I saw an opera in German. I was thinking, Sydney would know what they are saying right now! I really want to learn German cuz I'm part German. I also want to learn Japanese cuz I know someone who lives in Japan. (I was also looking for Suit & Glasses while I was at the opera) :D

vavavavartan said:
I speak Spanish, French, english, pig latin, Beccanese and can sign a little. I also speak spanghlish, frenglish, american with a mexican accent. Oh, the joys of life. a.k.a. Alias
Wow!!!

im learning french and its awesome i love saying things no one can understand. and i invented a kind of sign language 2. i can do sign language too because i work w/ disabled children during the summer and alot of them use sign language

ohh and i speak english (duh i m writing it arent i) some piglatin, jibberish, italian, no some spanish, french, and sign language and mak up my own languages

Hmm..I am fluent in English (big surprise) and French (mostly)...I also speak a little German, Italian, Portugeuse, Spanish, Pig-Latin, Japanese and am learning how to speak both Russian and Latin...I also (with help from my lil sis) taught myself some sign language and am even learning how to read those complicated computer languages! I am trying to learn as many languages as I possibly can..even to the point where I am getting a private teacher..I'm crazy, huh? ;)

I can speak English and French, I love when Vaughn speaks French on the show and I can actually understand him! It took me so long to get used to trying to understand Francophones, since French is a second language, and the people in my class don't speak to the best of their ability, Francophones speak MUCH faster, but I got the hang of it. I really would love to learn Chinese or Japanese, and Russian.

Back