Foreign Languages & ALIAS

All you French speakers should really read the newest ALIAS paperback. Noak Hicks is in it and he speaks it alot, but you have to read it to find out why. :eek:) By the way the book is called "A Secret Like."

Sydney is amazing! I dont think it is possible to know that many languages! I speak english, and I am learning spanish but that is all :thinking:

I speak English and very little spanish, french, and korean. But I would love to speak over a dozen languages fluently!

I am fluent in English and ASL (American Sign Language) and I am in French 1 right now. My french teacher speaks latin fluently so she is teaching us some latin too...also i took spanish classes in 4th grade, all I remember is the colors and counting...lol

LOL!! Me too! There's this Latin teacher who gives me a new word everytime he sees me and I'm going to take French 1 next year, because for some reason this year I wasn't smart enough (my consuler said I needed a tenth grade learning level, and I have an 11 grade level) so I take it next. I know some ASL, not fluent but I know it, and of course, english! I took Spanish from 1st to 8th grade, but it was just the same things over and over again, all i know are colors, counting, hi, bye, and I need to go to the bathroom- a fundamental thing to know how to say in any lanugage, LOL!

I learn French, German and Japanese. This really is not that much to do with it, but I was in German and our teacher is called Mr.Bristi(Sounds like Brisdow) well I was talking to my friend about Alias and Mr B started to join in the conversation it was so cool all we done was talk about Alias. I now perposly sit at the front of the class to talk about alias with the teacher.

i speak french (i'm french, and i thought i was the only in this forum) and i'm learning english and spanish !
i would like to learn italian and sign language !

Sydney Look Alike said:
All you French speakers should really read the newest ALIAS paperback. Noak Hicks is in it and he speaks it alot, but you have to read it to find out why. :eek:) By the way the book is called "A Secret Like."
I read it, and I lent it to my friend and she said "It was really good except I couldn't understand the French." ^_^ Tee hee, and I could!!

*very proud* :cool:

I would love to be able to communicate like they do on the show. I took a year of Spanish and I can fluently sing "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera and "Waiting for Tonight" by Jennifer Lopez in Spanish,but that's about it!!!

OMG! I just signed up for 8 online language courses...Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Samoian(spl.), Norwegian

and I am taking private lessons in german and italian...along with french at school and im fluent in english and ASL...so when I'm done (which will take a while)...I will know 13 languages lol! oh my gosh!...I hope I can do it!

Back