Forever Family

see this is why i update every day because im a MORON and i totally forgot bout this yesterday hahaha yeah idot :doh:
so cuz im nice, or actually cuz im mean, ill give u 2 parts :angelnot:

Part 2 – November 14, 2027
“God look at me! I’m getting married tomorrow and LOOK AT ME!” Sam said practically in tears.
“Let me see.” Sydney said as she examined her daughter’s bruised and cut forehead. “It won’t be that visible through the make up sweetie.”
“Uhh!” She groaned as she looked in the mirror. “I look like I’ve been beaten up.”
“Uh Sam, you were beaten up.” Mel told her.
“Thanks, you’re helping.” Sam groaned. Mel just shrugged.
“Sam it’s not that bad. Trust me; people will never know.”
“But everyone will see Chris’s black eye... and these are our wedding pictures! The one’s everyone’s going to look at and see... God! We’re going to look like a bride and groom from a horror movie or something. I might as well just add fake red blood to my dress.”
“Oh Sam...” Sydney sighed as she tucked her daughter’s hair behind her ears.
“Seriously you need to quit your job.” Mel said.
“I can’t quit Mel. I love it... when it’s not scarring me permanently.” Sam sighed.
“But what about kids?” Mel asked. “You do want children, don’t you Sam?”
“Of course I do.” Sam sighed. “I want a little girl that looks just like us.” She smiled, so did Sydney and Mel. “Chris and I talked about it. When we decide to have a family we’re both going to quit field duty because it’s too dangerous.”
“Well that can’t come soon enough if you ask me.” Mel said.
Sam laughed. “Now you’re starting to sound like her.” She said as she pointed to their mother.
“What can I say? I learned from the best.” Mel smiled.
“Yeah... ahh! I’m starting to get nervous.” Sam said as her hands were trembling slightly.
Sydney reached over, took her daughter’s hands and rubbed them lightly. “It’s alright Sam. Just breathe.”
“Yeah, besides it’s not like you’ve never slept with him before.” Mel said.
Sam and Sydney gaped at her. “MELNIA!”
“What?” She asked.
“Why do you say stuff like that?” Sam laughed.
Mel shrugged. “It’s the wine.”
“Uh huh.” Sam sighed. “I still can’t believe you didn’t ask Brad to the wedding.”
“What? I’d say that was fairly obvious.” Mel said. “I mean I’ve only been out with him twice... if I invited him he’d have to meet the whole family.”
“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” Sydney said.
“Mom, it is a bad thing. I don’t want to scare him off right away.” Mel said.
“We’re not that bad!” Sydney insisted.
“Mm yeah but she does have a point.” Sam said. Sydney looked at her questioningly. “Well first, the fact that we look identical freaks people out.”
“It does?!” Sydney gasped.
“Oh yeah totally. I mean it’s bad enough Sam and I are called twins all the time.” Mel said.
“Really?” Sydney asked. They nodded. “How come you haven’t mentioned this before?”
They shrugged. “What are we going to do? We can’t change our faces.” Mel said.
“Besides it doesn’t bother us; just them.” Sam smiled. Mel nodded.
Sydney smiled. “I love you girls so much.”
“We love you too Mom.” They said as the three of them embraced.
“Ok, I’ll try not to cry I swear.” Sydney sniffed slightly. “Sam,” Sydney began as she stroked her cheek. “Oh, I still remember the first day I held you in here...” Sydney said as she looked around her daughter’s childhood bedroom. “You were so tiny.”
“Oh Mom...” Sam sighed as she wiped a tear from her own cheek. “I’m not leaving.”
“But it feels like you are!” Sydney sobbed.
“Oh man just imagine what Dad’s going to do.” Mel laughed slightly.
“Speaking of Dad, I can’t believe he went out with Chris.” Sam laughed.
“Yeah what’s that about?” Mel asked.
“Your father went to stop him from drinking.” Sydney told them.
“I thought I took care of that.” Sam said. “I said that since he was having his bachelor party the night before the wedding if he even thought about showing up to the wedding half drunk of hung over I’d make him suffer eternally.”
Sydney laughed. “How? Kick his ass?”
“That and...” Sam began.
“Worse,” Mel continued. “She wouldn’t have sex with him for a year.”
Sydney burst out laughing at her smirking daughters. “Well I’m sure that scared him straight.”
“It did.” Sam nodded.

“Can I get some help here!” Michael called from downstairs. The three women exchanged curious glances before running downstairs in their pj’s.
“OH GOD!” Sam gasped when she saw Michael carrying a passed out Chris. “What the hell happened to him?!” She demanded as she scooped up one of his arms over her shoulder and helped her father carry him to the couch. “I thought I said one drink!”
“He had one drink.” Michael said.
“Then what happened?!” Sam demanded.
“Bret happened.” Michael groaned.
“Bret.” Sam growled as she stomped back to the kitchen where Mel and Sydney were glaring at a tipsy Bret.
“Hey it’s like there are six of them when you’re drunk.” He slurred.
“Bret so help me god I will kill you!” Sam shouted. “WHAT DID YOU DO?!”
“Nothing.” Bret laughed. “He was all freaked out so I just gave him something to calm him down.”
“We’re getting married tomorrow ***hole! What is wrong with you?!” Sam screamed.
Bret just shrugged and laughed. “I didn’t cause that much damage... probably. Besides the man is sexually frustrated; you’ve held out on him for two months!”
“Bret, I realize that you are completely devoid of social skills but are you aware that my PARENTS are in the room?!” She hissed. He just laughed. “AH!” She screamed as she charged at him.
“NO!” Sydney screamed as she tried to hold her daughter back with Mel’s help. “Just let him be.”
“You and I are going to have a nice little chat tomorrow when you can remember it.” Sam threatened.
“Okay, okay.” Michael began. “Bret there is a cab outside; take it home, now.”
Once he had gone Sam rushed back to the family room and hovered protectively over Chris. She felt his forehead; it was warm and clammy. “Oh Chris...” She sighed as she lay her head on his chest that was gently rising and falling. “Is he going to be ok Dad?” She asked when her father appeared in the doorway.
“Yeah he should be fine.” Michael sighed.
“Okay.” Sam said as she turned back to Chris and began taking off his shoes and setting them on the ground.
“Come on Sam, you need to go to sleep.” Sydney said.
“But I want to...” She said quietly.
“He’ll be ok.” Sydney smiled. “Come on.” Sydney said as she guided her daughter upstairs.

~*~

The next morning Michael awoke early so he could go and check on Chris. When he did he found Sam sitting on the couch, her hands intertwined with Chris’s across his chest, asleep with Chris’s head in her lap. He couldn’t help but smile.
“Sam.” He said quietly.
She stirred and yawned. “Dad? What time is it?”
“Seven.” He said.
“Oh...” She groaned. “We have to be at the church in three hours.”
“Sam did you sleep at all?” Michael asked.
“Yeah... a little bit.” She sighed as she looked down at Chris who was beginning to stir. He looked up and she smiled down at him. “Hey.”
“Sam? Where am I?” He groaned.
“My parent’s couch.” She told him.
He looked over at Michael who gave him a smile and a small wave. “What happened?” Chris asked.
“Bret.” Sam grunted. “I’ll be killing him later today.”
Chris laughed slightly. “Good.” He groaned as he tried to sit up.
“I’ll get you some water.” Sam said as she disappeared into the kitchen.
“How are you feeling?” Michael asked Chris.
“Like hell.” He responded.
“Yeah... whatever he gave you isn’t very conducive to feeling good.” Michael said.
“Here.” Sam brought him the water.
“Thanks.” He smiled as he sipped it.

~*~

Finally by 10 am everyone was awake, out of the house and on their way to the church. Sam was putting on her make up and fixing her hair in the dressing room of the church as Sydney was frantically running around trying to organize everything.
“s***!” Mel screamed.
“What?!” Sam gasped.
“I spilled wine on my dress!” She moaned.
“Why the hell are you drinking and DON’T scare me like that!” Sam shouted.
“Ah damnit... I don’t think you can really see it though can you?” Mel asked as she showed her sister the hem of her sterling color bridesmaid dress.
“No.” Sam shook her head. “Come on; help me get my dress on. My hands won’t stop shaking.”
“Aw Sam.” Mel sighed as she stroked her sister’s hair.
Finally they got Sam’s dress on after some issues with the zipper. Sam sat down as Mel adjusted the tiara on her head. “What do you think?” Sam asked.
“I’m gonna cry.” Mel sniffed. “You’re so beautiful.”
“Thanks Mel.” Sam smiled, trying to hold back her tears.
Then they heard a half sob- half gasp from the doorway. They turned to see their tearful mother in the doorway.
“Oh god Sam you look perfect.” Sydney sighed.
“Thanks Mom.” Sam sniffed.
“Well are you ready?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah.” Sam nodded. Mel helped her collect the train to the wedding gown and handed her the bouquet of red roses she was carrying. Then they walked out into the hall where Michael was waiting. His jaw fell when he saw his daughter smiling at him.
“Oh Sam, you look so beautiful.” He sighed.
“Thanks.” She smiled. Then she took his arm and the wedding party began to walk down the isle. First Sydney, then Sarah followed by Mel and finally Sam on her father’s arm.

~*~

“Have I told you how amazing you look, Mrs. Holmes?” Chris whispered into Sam’s ear at their reception dinner.
“Only a few times, Mr. Holmes.” She giggled.
“Well you look beyond amazing.” He said as he kissed her gently.
“You’re feeling better aren’t you?” She asked.
He nodded. “Yeah, and I’m thinking about tonight.” He smiled.
“Oh yes.” She sighed. “All that wonderful sleep... I miss sleep.” She looked over at him and his jaw was hanging open. She giggled as she reached over and shut it with her index finger. “Kidding.”
“Oh thank god.” He sighed with relief.
“You’re so cute.” She smiled as she kissed him.
“Are you ready for our first dance?” Chris asked as he noticed the band was ready. She nodded and he led her to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around her as the music played.

You've got a way with me
Somehow you got me to believe
In everything that I could be
I've gotta say--you really got a way
You've got a way it seems
You gave me faith to find my dreams
You'll never know just what that means
Can't you see... you got a way with me

It's in the way you want me
It's in the way you hold me
The way you show me just what Iove's made of
It's in the way we make love

You've got a way with words
You get me smiling even when it hurts
There's no way to measure what your love is worth
I can't believe the way you get through to me

Oh, how I adore you
Like no one before you
I love you just the way you are

Lyrics: Shania Twain, “You’ve Got a Way”

Part 3 – October 1, 2030
“Hey Mom,” Sam smiled when she met her mother for lunch that day.
“Happy birthday sweetie.” Sydney said as she gave her a kiss.
“Ugh, don’t remind me.” Sam groaned. “I’m thirty, yuck.”
Sydney laughed. “I’m 55.”
“Good point.” Sam laughed.
Sydney sighed. “I remember turning thirty...”
“Yeah?”
“Yes. I had a four year old and a nineteen month old. I felt older.” She smiled.
Sam laughed. “Yeah. Actually I wanted to tell you something and ask you for some advice.”
“Oh?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah.” Sam nodded. “I quit the CIA.”
“You did?” Sydney gasped. Sam nodded. “My god, are you pregnant?!”
“No.” Sam laughed. “Not yet anyway. Chris and I decided we want to start a family.”
“Aww that’s wonderful sweetie.” Sydney smiled as she took her daughter’s hand.
“Yeah... I’m really excited but terrified.” Sam laughed.
“Is that what you wanted advice on? Because Sam, you’ll be a great mother.” Sydney told her.
“Thanks, but that’s not what I wanted... I wanted to ask about writing.”
“Writing?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah... well I was thinking about maybe trying it out and I thought who better to ask than the woman who’s written five books, four of which have been best sellers.” Sam smiled.
“Oh,” Sydney laughed slightly. “Dumb luck....”
“No, talent.” Sam told her. “I just hope I can live up to your high standards.”
“I’m sure you can.” Sydney smiled. “But I think it’s a fabulous idea. I’ll help you with anything you need Sam.”
“Thanks Mom.” Sam smiled.
“So you really quit huh?” Sydney asked.
Sam nodded. “I handed in my letter of resignation yesterday. Ten years of service are enough I think.”
“Yes.” Sydney nodded. “You’ve done more than enough.”
“Yeah. Plus I don’t need any more scars or bullet wounds.” Sam laughed.
“Right...” Sydney rolled her eyes. “What about Chris?”
“He stayed, but only as an analyst.” Sam told her. “Well... after he gets home from this last mission.” She sighed.
“Oh.” Sydney said.
“I just hate it when he goes out without me.” Sam groaned.
“Aww.” Sydney sighed. “Sam—“ But she was interrupted by Sam’s cell ringing.

“Hello?” Sam answered. Immediately her face fell into one of uncertainty and partial shock. “Y-yes.... what?!... I’ll be right there.” She said as she hung up the phone.
“What happened?” Sydney asked noticing her panicking daughter.
“Tha-that was the CIA director... he told me to come in; its urgent... oh god Mom, it’s Chris, something happened...” She said as she started to hyperventilate.
“Sam you don’t know that.” Sydney said, trying to calm her.
“But... but... they wouldn’t have called unless... unless.” Sam said.
“Sam, shh it’s going to be alright.” Sydney said as she pulled her daughter into a hug. Sam cried on her mother’s shoulder for a minute before saying.
“I have to go...”
“Alright sweetie, call me ok? I’m sure everything’s fine.” Sydney said as she stroked her daughter’s hair.
“Alright.” Sam nodded distantly.

Sam had never run so fast in her life down the streets of New York. She arrived at the CIA headquarters panting and out of breath. “What... happened?” She demanded of the director.
“You should sit down Mrs. Holmes.” He said solemnly.
“Oh god, oh god, oh god.” She said. They had never EVER called her Mrs. Holmes before.
“Your husband and his team were infiltrating a building in India when they found an explosive device. They tried to disarm it but it detonated. I’m afraid none of them made it out alive.” He said sadly.
“WHAT?!” Sam screamed. “NO! This was his last mission! He was supposed to be fine! He was supposed to be okay! We... we’re supposed to start a family....” She cried hysterically.
“I’m sorry.” The director sighed.
Sam didn’t know what to do. She felt trapped and alone. She needed to run. So that’s what she did. She ran out of the office and out onto the streets of New York until she realized she had no place to go. She reached for her cell phone and could barely see through the tears that were stinging her eyes.
“Hello?” Sydney answered.
“Mom.” Was all Sam could manage.
“Where are you? I’m coming.” Sydney said.
“C...CIA.” Sam sobbed.

Fifteen minutes later Sydney pulled up in a cab and found Sam crumpled on the steps. “Sam?” She asked as she knelt down next to her.
“He... he’s dead.” She sobbed.
“Oh god Sam.” Sydney said as she pulled her daughter into her embrace and rocked her gently.

PM LIST
freaky
peanutbutter
sydney_alias_vaughn
gucci_94
vaughnshoney
maddy28
blue_bird
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd_ Vaughn
ASIOagent
stealthy
sparklingrainbow
aliasfreak8903
PoketRockets11
syd26
ubielecki
Alias_Fan0202
Alwazabrat
SydneyVaughn47
helpleessromantic
freckles3706
superspy
mbellsdiva
Alias_rocks_87
Nancy O
smartgirl2004
rileylovesalias
anji_alias
alias_luver
ChrisM
Bubbles
gregstar
Brinne
shotput25ash
Lor_Aliasfan47
littlemissliketofight
catfishally
WindyStar47

First :D

Okay...now...

It was a day late *taps foot*
This is why you must update EVERY day!
But, I suppose your two updates made it all okay...
UNTIL I READ THEM!!!!

JANET!
*stamps foot*
YOU DID NOT KILL HIM!
I REFUSE to believe you are that evil!
Besides...wasnt he alive in that letter?
And if he wasnt....*GAH*!!!!

Fix this woman...*looks at Janet*
FIX IT!!!!!

Okay, Im done....
I loved it, I really did *nods*
But...let him be okay *whines* PLEASE!!!!

Ash

YOU BLOODY... OMG!! What... if you killed him janet... i swear to god :cry: *this is not happening* thanks for the double update, loved the wedding and the song, but what the.... he's soooo not dead (y) thanks for the pm!!

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! :jawdrop:
I'm hyperventalating!!
Why? Why would you do that?
The wedding day was so sweet and then....this.
I hope Chris is alright and he isn't really dead!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

You did not kill off Chris, did you?
I don't think you did. I'll have to read the epilogue to WM (I think it was there).

So Sam made them abstain for 2 months before the wedding. Wow.
I only did that for 6 weeks, and it was difficult, but worth it.

Sam quit the CIA and wants to write. She should be pretty good at writing.
But, on Chris's last mission as a field agent he gets "killed". I hope you bring him back to Sam soon. But, if not, Sam will have another reason to be an active field agent again.

History repeats itself. Sydney suffered through this when Michael was presumed dead and now Sam is going to suffer similarly because they think that "chris" is dead. Now, I really want to know how you're going to pull off Chris *not* being dead :Ponder:
But I really do think that Sam is pregnant...I don't know why...but I think she is...like now...and she doesn't know it yet. *giggles*

I cannot wait for more...and please, next week, don't be late :Pinch: Because I"m leaving for vacation :P
:lol:
thanks for the pm and update, update soon :hug:

riley xoxo

YOU did NOT kill cris :angry: :angry: :angry: FIX IT !!!!!!!! and fix it soon !!

and for the love of god if sam is pregnant and doesn´t know about it yet , pleeassee let him be found soon :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

oh no she didnt!!!!
YOU CANNOT KILL CHRIS!!!
im seriously like bawling right now
hmm he better be alive by next part ::waves finger::
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

ok first: Mel reminds me of my mom, everytime you see her she has to be drinkin somethin

second: WHY JANET!?! YOU CAN'T KILL CHRIS! i won't have it :nonono:
he has to be alive

third: great chapter,
thanx for the pm
please update ASAP! :D

OH MY GOD!
*sobs*
NO!!!!
HE CAN'T BE DEAD!
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!
You soo better fix this!!!
I am so unhappy. NO!!
I love Chris!!!
OH No!!!
It was an awesome update!

Nah, he isn't dead... Hurt, probably yes. Missing, most definately. But dead? Ain't no way!

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Janet you did not just kill Chris ... cause I remember Sam has kids as in more than one ... soo where is Chris ... poor Sam ... glad Syd was there ... wow that seems like the wedding from hell ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

That was awesome and I am thinkning that it is goig to turn out a little bit like SFT if I am not too much mistaken. This was so great. thank you so much for the pm and for the update. Cant wait till next week to find out that he is ok!

What?!?! :eek: Omg, oh no! Poor Sam!! :cry: He cant be dead!!!
Really great updates! The first part woth the wedding was so cute. I loved it.
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more! :smiley:

Back