Forever Mine

liliana

Cadet
Authors' Notes:Okay this is set about 8 years before Hope Is Always Out There.Pretty much whats happened so far is that Sydney and Vaughn got married before they got married they had a daughter named Megan who was kidnapped by Alice,after they were married they had twins Jen and Matt.They found Megan but also found out that Syd and Vaughn shared a half-brother cause William Vaughn and Irina had had an affair his name was William.But also Vaughn's mother was evil or sour.They had a fourth child named Tristin.Then happiness came for Weiss as well in the form of Sydney's best friend Bridget he got married to her and they have two children Greta and Jacob.Irina and Jack remarried she was never put in jail.As for Will and Francie they got married and have two kids Gillian and Kevin they are twins.This is pretty much the introduction of Meg and Jen's boyfriends Ben and Ryan.Sydney and Bridget are now 45,Michael is 51,Eric is 50,Megan is 18,Jen and Matt are 16,Tristin and Greta are 14 and Jacob is 12.Ben is 20 and Ryan is 18.
Summary:MI:5 asks the CIA for help there's a plot to assassinate some of the world leaders including the American Presidant,the Bristish Prime Ministar and many other big people.But they have a mole within the CIA.Michael,Sydney,Eric and Bridget are sent there to sort it out.But things go wrong when they are caught in the cross fire Sydney is shot.And back home Megan has to deal with siblings,annoying grandparents and needy boyfriends the Vaughn and Weiss kids are kidnapped.What will happen now?Wait and find out.
Couples:S/V,E/Br,W/F,M/Be,Je/R,Ja/I & T/G
Category:Romance/Action/Adventure
Rating:PG-13
Disclaimer:None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ,ABC,Disney,Touchstone and Bad Robot.Megan,Jen,Matt & Tristin Vaughn,Greta,
Jacob and Bridget Weiss,Ben Thomas,Ryan Henderson and any other characters that don't belong to the show belong to me.

Forever Mine
by:Lili

Chapter 1

You see Sydney sitting in her house she's looking through the property section you hear footsteps coming along the hallway.She looks up and sees her eldest daughter standing in the doorway."Yes Meg what's wrong?"she asks.

Megan sits down beside her"why do I have to move?"she asks.She pouts and Sydney smiles at her she smoothes her hair back."I mean I'm old enough to live by myself."

Sydney looks at her and puts the paper down in front of her"thats the house we're moving into what do you think of that?"she asks.

Megan looks down and her eyes grow wider"you are kidding no way mom thats gotta have like five bedrooms at least,"she says.She looks at her and smiles"this is so cool okay when are we moving in?"

Sydney laughs"we're moving in on Saturday,"Sydney says.Megan throws her arms around her mothers neck and smiles."So glad you approve Meg."

Michael comes into the room and sees his wife and daughter hugging and smiles at the sight.Megan sees him standing there.She runs over to him and throws her arms around his neck."You are the best father,"she says.

He looks down at her and shakes his head"thanks Meg now since you know you'd better start packing your room,"he says.She nods and lets him go he goes over and sits down beside Sydney.He looks at her and she smiles."What?"

She shakes her head"nothing,"she says.She leans up and kisses him on the lips"your just the best husband any one could ever ask for."

Jen pops her head in"and the best father,"she says.Sydney smiles at that and Jen,Matt and Tristin walk in."So Megan says we're moving on Saturday."

Michael puts his arm around Sydney's shoulders and nods his head"yes we are so you'd better start packing,"he says.They nod their heads and head up Tristin stays behind and looks at his parents.

Sydney stands up and goes to sit beside him"what's wrong baby?"she asks.He shakes his head"oh come on you can tell me."

He looks at her and smiles"I know mom but can I talk to dad about this alone?"he asks.She nods her head and kisses him on the head and then smiles at Michael and kisses him as well.

She leaves the room and Michael looks at his son"dad how did you know when you loved mom and I mean really loved her?"he asks.

Michael looks at him and ponders that for a moment and he smiles"I guess I knew from the minute that I saw her that in someway I loved her Tristin.But that first year as her handler my love for her grew much deeper I knew that I needed to keep her safe and out of harms way,"he says.

Tristin nods and smiles at his father"I guess uncle Eric would kill me if I ever asked Greta out on a date huh,"he says.

Michael looks at him stunned"you want to ask Greta Weiss out on a date?"he asks.
Tristin nods his head and Michael gets a smile across his face."I'm sure Eric would be delighted if you asked her out."

Tristin nods"I really like her and I think she likes me but I know uncle Eric and aunt Bridget are having problems so maybe it's not such a great idea,"he says.

Michael goes over and sits down beside him"when you know it's right in your heart it's always a good time,"he says.He smiles he looks at his son"and yes Bridget and Eric are having problems and that means Greta needs a friend and you've always been that."

Tristin smiles"thanks dad you give really good advice,"he says.He leans up and hugs him.

Megan comes down a while later she looks like she's about to go out"mom dad I'm going out,"she says.Sydney appears from the kitchen."Ben and I are meeting some friends at the movies."

Sydney nods and Michael appears from the den"have a good time Meg,"he says.She nods her head and smiles at him.She leaves and Sydney goes over to Michael and he wraps his arms around her waist."She'll be okay it's been months since the incident."

Sydney nods her head"I know but I worry about her anyway she's my baby you know,"she says.He nods his head and smiles at her and she smiles back.She tilts her head to the side."So we have the house to ourselves."

He smiles and shakes his head"no we don't Jen and Tristin are here and I think Tristin is expecting Greta over,"he says.

Sydney pouts and he takes the lip into his mouth and she wraps her arms around his neck."I love you,"she says.

He smiles"I love you too,"he says.She lets go of him when the doorbell rings she walks over to the door and opens it.

Standing outside is Greta"hi aunt Syd,"she says.

She smiles at her"hi sweetie come on in Tristin is somewhere in this house,"she says.They hug each other and Greta comes in and sees Michael watching them.

She smiles"hi uncle Mike,"she says.She goes over and hugs him.

He smiles down at her"hi Greta,"he says.He kisses her on the head and Tristin coems down the stairs.

He smiles at Greta"hi Greta,"he says.She looks up and smiles they move into the den and sit down in the chairs."Greta I want to talk to you about something."

Greta nods"sure Tristin what about?"she asks.

He smiles at her but he looks nervous you see Michael and Sydney watching from around the corner Jen comes up behind them."What are you two doing?"she asks.

Sydney looks at her daughter and puts a finger to her lips"we're listening to Tristin ask Greta out,"she says.

Jen rolls her eyes and watches as well back to Tristin he's sitting beside Greta and looking into her eyes."I was wondering if you'd consider going out with me?"he asks.

She smiles at him"yes of course I would love to go out with you,"she says.They hug each other.

That night you see Sydney sitting up in bed reading Michael is lying beside her he looks up at her and smiles."Are you okay?"he asks.

She nods her head"yes I'm fine,"she says.She kisses him on the cheek and puts her book down and lays down and switches off the light."Our babies are growing up so fast."

He nods"I know but thats a good thing,"he says.She smiles then the phone rings and Vaughn picks it up."Yes hello oh god is she all right yes okay we'll be right there."

Sydney looks at him startled"Michael what's wrong is it Megan?"she asks.

He shakes his head"no it's Bridget she tried to kill herself,"he says.

Sydney looks at him in surprise.

TBC....

Hope you guys like I'm off to PM the usual people.

aaaaw not many reviews oh well someone else please review okay not begging here just asking very nicely.do it as a birthday present its my birthday on Thursday

🎂 (a little early) well i already reviewed. but i can make it better.

Tristin and Greta are so cute. I love syd and vaughn as parents. why are they moving? is the reason relevant?

well, your story is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WONDERFUL!!!!!</span>

post more soon PLEASE!!!! :jump:

Back