Why can't she see him again?? :jawdrop: 
I am really  :angry: mad now.... :cuss:
:eek: Uh oh....
Me thinks that Sydiepoo is in trouble..... :thinking:
our next matter of business is:
Can I get a pm please??
Mariah :D
[post="1389001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, I see I've caught another person... *Mua ah ah ah* (it's all part of our evil plan to take over the world, Stephy... :D ) *taps fingers together, then suddenly remembers what's happening* Oh, yes! You can have a PM... :D lool...

The PM List:

cute_as_candy
alias_luver
kalspointguy
mrs.marshal030791
krzykty57789
sexcivaughn14
stargirl591
loane
aliasluver47
vaughnandsyd4eva
shotput25ash
coldplay_fans
superspy
Spy_Love
Sarahmañana
jughelynj
texasalias2004
German Muse
vartan-lova
~VartansGirl~
ashqua
Alias_Day
aussie_chic
aliaschick06
FuzziLizzi#47
syd26
wannabefan
Babbling_Fool
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
jgmvlover
Kenix
Sydneyt
retropanda
msu_ruby
freckles3706
SweetiePie
alizas
aliasfancarrie7
Vaughnlover15
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
Bubbles
Alias_Fan0202
littlemissliketofight
hannahb
sparklingrainbow
SydAPO05
Nancy O
Sydney A Vaughn
vaughnshoney
ohiochic2010
sydney_alias_vaughn
gonnabfamous07
blue_bird
frangipani
unauthorized_girl
Lovygirl
gregstar
alias=mylife26
alias/gglover

~Anyone Else? :thinking:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Omv. Omv. Omv. *hypervenelates* (yes, that's my spelling of it... :D Hey, I can spell it wrong if I want to--it's my story... :P *huffs even though no one cares... :P lool...) Well, anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted by myself... I was saying that there are an estimated 5 or 6 chapters left in this story! *gasp* I say estimated because I'm about 4 chapters ahead of the one I'm going to post, and I think it will take one or two (maybe 3) +an epilouge (which I'm not counting as a chapter) chapters before it's done! :D So, get ready and read... cuz I think you will all like this chapter... ;)

~Chapter 24~

After Nadia was picked up, Michael headed straight back to Sydney's house, no one uttering a word, except Nadia, who sang along to the songs on the radio. During a commercial break, Nadia realized her sister and Michael had been pretty quiet during the ride.
"What's wrong, guys? You're usually always talking about something..." Nadia questioned.
"Nothing." Sydney and Michael answered in unison, still not turning to look at each other.
"Okayyy..." Nadia said, confused. "Syddie... what did you do this time...?"
"We'll talk about it when we get home." Sydney answered sharply.
"Okay then. Geez, someone's grumpy."
"Yea..." Michael mumbled, only recieving a glare from Sydney, which he pretended not to notice. Until they reached Sydney and Nadia's house, the entire car was engulfed in a deeply tense atmosphere. Nadia didn't speak another word, not even singing along to her favorite songs. Carefully, Michael parked his car in the rectangular painted parking space. Sydney quickly got out. Nadia leaned over above Michael's shoulder, before getting out.
"I'll talk to her..." Nadia said maturely. Michael smiled, and pulled a piece of paper off his dashboard and started scribbling something with a random pen.
"Here... it's my number." He handed the small paper to Nadia. "If you ever want to talk or go out for ice cream or something, call me..." He smiled, Nadia returning the smile.
"Thanks. I'll keep it safe. Oh, and by the way, on my sister's part, I can tell, she'd want to repeat her little saying, 'Forget Me Not'." Nadia smiled. "So, don't forget her--I'll call you, but come back in like a week... she really likes guys like that." Nadia playfully pinched Michael's cheek, then opened the door.
"Thanks Nadia." Michael said, before Nadia closed the car door. She just smiled and headed up the stairs to a waiting and angry sister. "God, I hope she's okay." Michael said to himself. "Both of them." He pulled out of the parking lot, when Sydney insanely motioned with her hands to get out of there.

"Michael..." Eric waved his hand in front of his friend's face. Michael shook his head, as if coming out of a trance. "You want a beer, for like the fifteeith time...?"
"Huh?" Michael paused, taking in his surroundings. "Oh yea. Please." Michael said, still dazed.
"You want to talk about what happened?"
"Nothing happened."
"Uhm yea, aside from you practically crashing into my garage, nothing happened. Right. You normally dent people's garages when you park your car? No wonder you don't have many friends..."
"What?"
"Yes, you dented my garage."
"Sorry. I'm kind of preoccupied."
"Ahh... so you're lying to me... something really did happen..."
"I hate when you do this."
"I hate when you do this too." Eric smiled, knowing he'd defeated his friend.
"Well. Sydney broke up with me. End of story."
"There's more... I can tell."
"No, actually, there's not. She just wouldn't tell me why she broke up with me."
"I see." As if on cue, at that moment, Michael's cell phone played it's tone to notify it's owner that someone is calling.
"Let me get that..." Michael rushed, quickly grabbing his phone and hurrying out the front door. Eric went to get beers when Michael motioned him away. "Hey Nadia..." Michael said, after Nadia greeted him, telling him it was her.
"Something's wrong." Nadia said, worried.
"What?" Michael asked, concerned.
"It's my sister."
"What about her."
"She went back to the strip club."
"Again?!"
"Yes, but that's not it."
"Oh no... what is it?"
"I was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed... and there was a pregnancy test in the garbage."
"Yes...?" Michael asked, getting more worried by the second... the way Nadia set it up, he already knew the answer. He didn't want to. But he did.
"It's positive. Sydney's pregnant."

The PM List:

cute_as_candy
alias_luver
kalspointguy
mrs.marshal030791
krzykty57789
sexcivaughn14
stargirl591
loane
aliasluver47
vaughnandsyd4eva
shotput25ash
coldplay_fans
superspy
Spy_Love
Sarahmañana
jughelynj
texasalias2004
German Muse
vartan-lova
~VartansGirl~
ashqua
Alias_Day
aussie_chic
aliaschick06
FuzziLizzi#47
syd26
wannabefan
Babbling_Fool
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
jgmvlover
Kenix
Sydneyt
retropanda
msu_ruby
freckles3706
SweetiePie
alizas
aliasfancarrie7
Vaughnlover15
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
Bubbles
Alias_Fan0202
littlemissliketofight
hannahb
sparklingrainbow
SydAPO05
Nancy O
Sydney A Vaughn
vaughnshoney
ohiochic2010
sydney_alias_vaughn
gonnabfamous07
blue_bird
frangipani
unauthorized_girl
Lovygirl
gregstar
alias=mylife26
alias/gglover

Heh. Heh. Heh. Someone was riight... :D

Btw, everyone, since you read this fic, I was hoping maybe if some of you had time, you could jump over to my Summer FF entry: Wreck of the Day (see bottom of my sig for link... ;) )... and constructively critisize it, please... :D I need it... :P lool... thanks! :smiley:

*blinks*
Excuse me?

*rumbs eyes*
*re-reads*

She...nope
*covers ears*

Cause... but... Michael
*sobs*
Is it even his?

THE STRIP CLUB!?
Idiotic woman...

Well, that chapter was great none the less!
Thanks for the PM
Update sooon!!!
(and yes im in denail about the ending of this fic, lol)
Ash

emotionalrescue said:
Great story...i love it!  I can't wait to find out if the baby is Vaughns...dun da dun dun dun!!!!  Please pm me when you update!!

Thanks! :blush:

Crinx
[post="1403272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you very much... :smiley: Haha... yes, you'll all find out soon... :D And sure, I'll add you to the PM List... ;)

The PM List:

cute_as_candy
alias_luver
kalspointguy
mrs.marshal030791
krzykty57789
sexcivaughn14
stargirl591
loane
aliasluver47
vaughnandsyd4eva
shotput25ash
coldplay_fans
superspy
Spy_Love
Sarahmañana
jughelynj
texasalias2004
German Muse
vartan-lova
~VartansGirl~
ashqua
Alias_Day
aussie_chic
aliaschick06
FuzziLizzi#47
syd26
wannabefan
Babbling_Fool
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
tunita
jgmvlover
Kenix
Sydneyt
retropanda
msu_ruby
freckles3706
SweetiePie
alizas
aliasfancarrie7
Vaughnlover15
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
Bubbles
Alias_Fan0202
littlemissliketofight
hannahb
sparklingrainbow
SydAPO05
Nancy O
Sydney A Vaughn
vaughnshoney
ohiochic2010
sydney_alias_vaughn
gonnabfamous07
blue_bird
frangipani
unauthorized_girl
Lovygirl
gregstar
alias=mylife26
alias/gglover
emotionalrescue

Okay... wow, this is creepy, but funny. I just had to post this... I was bored so I was reading all the first posts and stuff... well, Katy... I never knew you were really psychotic... :P Here's what you posted on August 16th:

Okay, so Syd's a stripper... Interesting... Now what will happen next? Mike's drunk, they'll sleep together, Alice will leave him, Syd gets pregnant, then they live happily ever after  Just a guess...

Heh. Maybe not totally in the same order, but you get the idea... Katy, no more guesses from you. *shakes finger at you* :P

And btw: To everyone; I may post on Wednesday... MAYBE earlier, but I doubt it... so you can look forward to Wednesday for this fic... ;)

Thank you for the update and for the pm and now what the hell? She is pregnant? and that is why she left? Because either it is Vaughan's andshe doesnt want it? Or she doesnt think that he willwant it and she will leave? Or it is not his? Whatever the outcome! What the hell? Heneeds to go and get her away from there and sort everything out!

Thanks again for the pm and for the update!

Preggers? That better be a Vaughn baby! Now, why is that crazy girl back at the strip club? Not a good environment for a pregnant woman! Please let Vaughn literally drag her out of there! Wednesday update you say? Can't wait.
Thanks for the PM

Is that why she broke up with him? She thinks that she is going to ruin his life? Doesn't she realize that he feels the exact opposite?

Great chapter!

Megan

OMG this is so freaking me out!! Onces again I'm toatal confussed!! what did I miss some thing?? How is she preggy!! Is it his??? Thanks for the PMs Erica! Pleease Update NOW!! ASAP!!!!
SYD

Back