Forgivness is Never Love Lasts Forever

I thought I'd write a fic about syd and vaughn. It takes place not too long ago just about the beginning of the season. I hope you like it!

Chapter 1

I would have waited

The words repeated in Sydneys head. It had been the last thing she told Vaughn before he had been stabbed in the chest by Sark with a knife. She wondered if he was going to be alright, if he was thinking about her and what his wife Lauren was thinking about.

"Friends and Family of Vaughn, Michael please raise you hand" The doctor had said.

Sydney, Dixon, Jack, Will, Weiss, and Eric had all walked over to the doctor wondering where Lauren was.

"He's in bad shape" "He took a stabing to the head and it complettely knock..." The doctor was interupted by Lauren running into the room screaming and crying "Wheres my Vaughnypoo? Where is he? Is he alright?"

"As I was saying he took a bad blow to the head and he's knocked out. We have done emergency surgery" The doctor was again interupted by Laurens loud sobbing and nose blowing on Weiss's shirt.

"He should be alright but we don't know yet." "We will let you come in one at a time and visit him when he wakes up and we will keep you updated on his recovery.".

Sydey knew she loved him. There was no doubt in her mind but he was married. He had forgotten her and not waited for her to come back. She knew she was being selfish and unresonable but what could she say? She loved him. He could have died and her only ture love would be gone again but this time gone forever. She couldn't think about it, it brought tears to her eyes just hinking about her only love dieing.
"Miss Sydney Bristow could you please come here and fill out some paper work so we can let you come see Mr. Vaughn." The doctor had said.

"Sure I'll be right there let me just grab a pen." She replied.

Does he/she have any medical problems?
What is their profession(s)?
The papers never seemed to end but when they finaly did she was able to enter the room and visit her ture love Vaughn.

"Hi" She had whispered while sitting on his side
"Sydney? Sydney I need to tell you something" He whispered right back
"Vaughn no I don't want to...Please just rest" She told him right back
"Sydney, when I was lieing there and everything was black, I saw your face, you kept me alive." Vaughn said grabbing her hand
"Vaughn, Vaughn I love you." She said leaning over
Vaughn lifted his head and kissed Sydney.

"Sydney I love you too. I want to get away with you." Vaughn said

Ring...Ring....Ring.....Ring

Sydney roled over woke up and slamed down her alarm clock for another busy day at work.

Hehe I hope you like

Chapter 2:

"Sydney? Sydney..SYDNEY" Someone was yelling in her ear
"Sydney are you alright?" It was Vaughn
"Vaughn?? Vaughn..?" She said right back
"Sydney are you alright?You got knocked out..Can you hear me?" He said
"Vaughn what happened? Where am I? Where's Lauren?" She said
"Who's Lauren?" He said looking rather confused
Vaughn? Vaughn are you alright?" She said wondering what was going on

Was is a dream? Was he alright? What was really going on? Were they still dating? had she really been missing the past two years? Something was definitely not right. Was it her? Was it him? Did he think she was totally nuts?

What was going on with Sydney? Why didn't she remember their engagment? Something was definitely wroung. She had been dreaming or something. Maybe she dosen't remember anything. Maybe Sark did something to her when he hit her in the head. I just hope she's alright. I love her so much that I could never lose her and her love. I lost her once for about six months when she was in the hospital I can't lose her again. I'm going to sit by her side until she remembers. I need to spend forever with her. If she dies I'll die. Every minute every second ever day I want to be with her.

"Vaughn? Vaughn? Whats going on?" Sydney asked Vaughn pulling him out of his day dreaming.
"Sydney just rest. I'm going to go inform the CIA that you're alright but don't remember anything." Vaughn said as he gave her a good-bye kiss that turned into more then just a good-bye kiss.
"Vaughn? The CIA? Whats going on?" Syd asked confused
"Sydney rest please just rest." He said kissing her on top of the head

~One Hour Later~
~New York City~

"Mr. Sark it's so nice to be in your presents again." Vaughn said very angry voice
"Mr. Vaughn, I don't understand why you're here, maybe you'd like to explain?" Sark said pulling a knife out of his back pocket.
"You hurt Syd! You hurt my Love! If you had killed her I would of..." Vaughn was interupted by a sharp pain in his side and a dark light sucking him in.

Thats it I hope you like!

Chapter 3

The hospital was a dark gloomy place where no one was aware of happiness. Where people come and sit on the side of their loved ones and prayed for them to get better. No one liked the hospital, no one except Sark. He enjoyed the people getting tourchered by the pain of loved ones, perhapes he would soon find out what it was like to feel the pain. He had brought so many familes to this pain that he didn't understand how someone could love anyone, he had never loved anyone the way he loved Sydney Bristow. Yes they were a strange pair of people working for total oposit sides but it could work, yes it could work.

Sydney sat by Vaughns side for three hours before he finally got up.
"Sydney I'm sorry I let the CIA down, I could of gotten him" Vaughn said in a low sunken voice
"Vaughn, Vaughn it's not your fault, it's my fault." She pleaded "I never should have told you to go, I almost killed my true love."
Sydney went pink and jumped off the bed so fast that Vaughn's arm almost came off.
"True love?" Vaughn said puzzled "I'm your true love? Why didn't you tell me? Syd I've always loved you, since the first day I set eyes on your beautiful face I've always wanted to be with you." He rambled on "Syd I love you, When I'm out of here we're going to set our wedding date, everything will be perfect."
"No, no it won't" Syd said looking sad "Vaughn, They think you're not going to make it, they don't have faith, I don't have faith." She said tears filling her eyes
"Syd come sit here next to me and take my hand." Vaughn said (she did) "Look into my eyes and tell me that you don't have faith."
She looked into his eyes but could't say it. The words just wouldn't come out. She squeezed his hand and put her head down onto his chest.
"Ms.Bristow, we need to give Vaughn a sponge bath and we would like it if you departed."
"Yes doctor" She said giving Vaughn one last kiss before she left the room.

~5 days later~

Syd and Vaughn sat down together on the couch.
"Syd, this was my great grandmothers my grandmothers and my mothers and now it's yours." Vaughn said slipping a beautiful diamond ring over her ring finger.
Tears came to Syd's eyes as she kissed Vaughn and slipped her head on his shoulder giving him a tight hug.
"Vaughn, I love you, I love you I love you I love you" Sydney whispered in his ear.
"I love you too." He said right back.
It was the last thing Sydney heard becuase she was drifting into a deep sleep next to her loving soon to be husband, Michael Vaughn.

More later especially about Sark! :P :D Hope you like!

Back