~Forgotten memories~

:hi: Hey y'all!!!
First I wanna say a huuuuuuudge thankies to you guys for reading this fic :group:
And an bigger thankies to Lili the :sun: for beta-ing it again :hug:
So before posting...

PM List :thud:

I'm an aliasaholic
ASIOagent
LaurenRachael
shotput25ash
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Vaughnlover15
msu_ruby
vaughnshoney
Nancy O
Bubbles
noggi16
freaky
Alias Fan Gillian
iluvalias0203
sexcivaughn14
aliasdancer007
Alias_rocks_87
SydneyVaughn47
athletic44111
anji_alias
fire*N*ice
sab-alias
Jen-Jen
luckylass
mightylittleone
freckles3706
gonnabfamous07
mountaineer143
gonnabfamous07
Cai
smartgirl2004
luckylass
sydneymicheal
Jen-Jen
sydney_alias_vaughn
sunshine231
gonnabfamous07

and Addict list :woot:

#1. I'm an aliasaholic
#2. LaurenRachael
#3. ASIOagent
#4 Vaughnlover15
#5 SydneyVaughn47
#6 Cai
#7 Bubbles

Now let's go find the chappie :thinking:

Found it! 😆

Vaughn followed Sydney to the living room after switching off the light. He stopped near the couch and Sydney looked at him from the doorframe of her bedroom.

" What are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re gonna share the couch with Weiss!" she laughed but waited for his answer. After all he would do it.

" Haha no, no here." he bent down and pulled out from under the couch the airbed Weiss blown up.

"This is my bed." She looked at him not saying a word, and walked back to him.

" Are you serious?" he nodded.

" Yeah, why?"

" Vaughn, you can’t, I mean...come on this is an airbed!" he smiled at her, confusion written all over his face.

" Uuh yes. And?"

" You can’t sleep on that! It’s not good in your condition."

" What condition? Syd I’m okay." She shook her head.

" Vaughn, there’s no way that I will let you sleep on a airbed while I’m in a king size comfy bed." He sighed, he knew he would never win. When Sydney has something in her head, she never gave up until she got what she wanted.

" So what do you propose?" He surprised himself by wishing she would offer him to share her bed. But it couldn’t happen, he felt stupid to even think about it.

" Well, there are two solutions: either you take my bed and I take the airbed, either..." she trailed off. Was she actually thinking at the same thing than him? No he couldn’t be...

" Syd you don’t have to sleep on the air-"

" It’s okay, I’ve known worse." He looked at her, and saw the sadness in her eyes. The pain. He had noticed that her eyes had changed since she was back, but they’ve turned to pain and sadness, where before he could see joy and enthusiasm.

" Okay, but just for this night. Tomorrow you’ll sleep in your bed. Deal?" she shook her head put Vaughn quickly added;

" No buts!" she sighed and smiled slightly.

" Okay...deal!" he shook her hand and she laughed. As stupid as it seemed, they just agreed on something. And they didn’t fight. It was a first since a long time.

With that, she quickly got ready for bed and grabbed a pillow and a blanket from her drawer before leaving the room and placing the airbed in the middle of the living room.

" Good night Syd."

" Good night." Vaughn turned off the lights before sliding into her bed.

He buried his head in her pillow, enjoying Sydney’s smell on it. He breathed in deeply, falling quickly asleep, with a smile on his lips. He was sleeping in Sydney’s bed.

The next morning arrived quickly for Sydney and Weiss, who had to go work. Sydney woke up early, as usually, another nightmare keeping her away from sleep. She woke up Weiss some hours later, reading a book while waiting for the time to run. They decided to let Vaughn rest and were now sitting at the table, having breakfast.

" So how was the couch?" he smiled.

" Great, as usual. Thank you again for letting us stay in your house."

" I told you you’ll always be welcome!" she replied and took another dip of her coffee.

" And it is okay with Vaughn, too?" she looked up at him surprised.

" Yeah of course it is. Why?"

" I dunno just..." he shrugged.

" Don’t worry we’re both adult." he raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes.

" You don’t eat more?" he asked her, noticing that once again she only had a coffee.

" No I...don’t eat a lot in the morning." he nodded and didn’t add anything. Since she was back she barely ate, and he was getting more and more worried about her. She used to love food, but now she just ate when her body needed to.

Sydney and Weiss headed to work, where they learnt nothing new, so they just finished some reports and chatted with some colleagues.
Vaughn woke up around noon, which surprised him. He usually never sleeps so late; even the previous days when Weiss generously let him sleep in his bed. He wondered why he had slept so well, and he just came to the conclusion that he must has been tired waiting for Sydney the previous night.

He walked to the kitchen to find a note that Sydney had left, reminding him to make her house his own. He made himself a coffee and grabbed a yogurt and a piece of fruit before sitting at the counter and reading the paper.

He took a shower, cleaning his wound and changing the bandage, before spending his afternoon watching TV, a hockey magazine on his lap. But his thoughts weren’t about hockey. He thought how simple it seemed, how the simple fact that he slept in Sydney’s house, in her bed, made him smile. He thought it was stupid to be happy just because of such simple things, but he couldn’t help it. Just living in Sydney’s surroundings made him more happy than he’s been in a long time.

His cell ringing pulled him out of his reverie.

" Hello?"

" Hey it’s me." Vaughn was surprised she called him.

" Oh hi." After an awkward silence, he finally asked:

" Everything’s okay?"

" Oh yeah, yeah. I just wanted to...to check if you had everything you wanted."

" Yes it’s wonderful. It couldn’t be better." Well if you were here it would be perfect, he thought.

" You sure?"

" Yeah yeah, don’t worry I’m perfectly fine." he heard some noises behind her.

" Look Vaughn I have to go. If you need anything, or if you can’t find something in the house just...I have my cell with me." he chuckled.

" Syd it’s okay don’t worry. I’m a big boy."

" I know." He could tell she was smiling.

" Ooh by the way Chinese is okay for tonight?"

" Yeah! Great idea!"

" Ok, what do you want? Same thing as usu-" she stopped talking, realising what she was saying. She closed her eyes and shook her head, waiting for Vaughn’s answer.

" Yes, I still have the same taste." she nodded, felling suddenly very uncomfortable.

" OK. Look I have to go now. I’ll see you tonight!"

" Yeah, ok. Syd?"

" Yeah?"

" Thank you...for everything...and for calling me." She smiled.

" You’re very welcome. Get some rest, ok?"

" Yes mom!" She smiled and hung up. It seemed so easy, two days earlier they -well, she- was avoiding him, and now he was on her couch, or in her kitchen, or somewhere in her house, healing peacefully, and she just called him to know what he wanted to eat at dinner. It seemed so simple, so perfect, she was feeling like she didn’t deserve it, like she should be careful, that it would be only for some days, like it always is. She was convince it wouldn’t last, she couldn’t explain it, but it was going to end, and soon.

Vaughn lay back on the couch and closed his eyes. It was so domestic, a simple phone call made him grin. He was so casual, but not for him, not for them. He felt like he was the luckiest man in the world. With that thought he relaxed more and soon he was sleeping on the couch, a smile on his face. He was happy. And he was determined to do everything to make it last.

So? :thinking:

Sci :watsup:

FIRST! :woot: BRB!

Aww, Cwammy, I don't have time to do quoteez... :( Maybe next time? I have to go to bed soon, before my mummy eats me... *cringes* But omg! Loved that chapter!! :woot: And they didn't fight for once! Everything was peachy keen! :P *sigh* How I miss these happy days...

Ick, it's getting late, I have to go!! Aww.. :cry: Sowwy Cwammy!!! I'll do a heaps better review for BA tomorrow, I promise!!! Have to dash!! Nitey nite!

Cai
x

second? yay!
why doesnt she believe it would last? :cry: and he is so cute!!! :jump:
so did the cow dissaper yet? I just have a feeling she will b back soon 2 wruin it all! am i right?
and its so cute, the three of them in the same apparment!!! I love weiss!!!
but he should tell syd something about her losing weight, she will b bones soon!

Great update. I love the fact that he is so comfortable in Syd's house and that she called to check up on him So cute. Thanks for the pm. Update again soon.

Hey!!
You updated twice within two days? :shocked: What is the world coming to?

Jk! :D :D :D :D :D YAY! Another chapter!

And they didn't fight! YAY!

buh-bye Lauren! :hi:

Sorry, I don't have time to quote!!!!

Loved the chapter!!

xO laur

Scialet said:
" You don’t eat more?" he asked her, noticing that once again she only had a coffee.

" No I...don’t eat a lot in the morning." he nodded and didn’t add anything. Since she was back she barely ate, and he was getting more and more worried about her. She used to love food, but now she just ate when her body needed to.
What is going on with her??? I'm worried!

" Ok, what do you want? Same thing as usu-" she stopped talking, realising what she was saying. She closed her eyes and shook her head, waiting for Vaughn’s answer.

" Yes, I still have the same taste." she nodded, felling suddenly very uncomfortable.

" OK. Look I have to go now. I’ll see you tonight!"

" Yeah, ok. Syd?"

" Yeah?"

" Thank you...for everything...and for calling me." She smiled.

" You’re very welcome. Get some rest, ok?"

" Yes mom!" She smiled and hung up.
Even though it was uncomfortable for a little, I am glad that things went bact to the way that they used to be!

It seemed so simple, so perfect, she was feeling like she didn’t deserve it, like she should be careful, that it would be only for some days, like it always is. She was convince it wouldn’t last, she couldn’t explain it, but it was going to end, and soon.
What is going to end? Vaughn and Lauren or the easiness Syd has with Vaughn??? I'm confused!

Vaughn lay back on the couch and closed his eyes. It was so domestic, a simple phone call made him grin. He was so casual, but not for him, not for them. He felt like he was the luckiest man in the world. With that thought he relaxed more and soon he was sleeping on the couch, a smile on his face. He was happy. And he was determined to do everything to make it last. 
He better not let her chicken out! They deserve to be happy! I hope nothing comes between them that really screws it up....(A.K.A. Lauren)

Great chapter!!!!

Megan

Back