Forgotten Past

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! And especially to my faithful "Revelations" readers! This is the sequel to Revelations...now if you have not read the first story, I advise you to do so, it may a bit confusing. I originally did not have a sequel planned, but with a few requests and some of my ideas/twists...here it is!

Disclaimer: ALIAS - obviously not mine.

Rating: PG/PG-13 - Drama, Action, Romance, etc.

Based on: "Revelations" - Irina's Secret

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Prologue

Sark’s leans over, his forearms are resting on his knees. The sound of the jet’s humming engine fills his ears as he peers out the tiny window. The stars twinkled in the cold distance, the moonlight barely visible with the interior lighting of the jet.

“You see that star?” She pointed to the horizon, as Sark wrapped his arms around her and replied, “Yes.”

“That’s my favorite star.” She answered, putting her arms over his. “You see, it twinkles differently from the others. It’s a shame no one appreciates them anymore, they are beautiful.”

Sark softly laughed. He loved the innocence she possessed, appreciation of life and passion that radiated from her. “Not as beautiful as you.” He noticed her smile at his comment. “Well why don’t we make it our star? Then when we are ever apart, we can look at the night sky and know we are thinking of each other.” He kissed her cheek.

“You know for a bad boy, you love like a fool.” She giggled, “ I love the idea, Adrian.” She kissed his hand as they continued to lose themselves in each other’s embrace.

“Mr. Sark?” A man behind him calls his attention.

“Yes?” Sark replies, still in the same position, still uncaring.

“We land in 30 minutes, sir.” The man looks at Sark curiously.

“Thank you. Now go.” He commands with annoyance.

The man disappears into the next room, closing the door behind him. Again Sark is left alone to reflect on his feelings.

Years has passed since that one fateful day in the small Spanish cathedral. Death nearly claimed the love of my life. Nevertheless, it makes no difference; I lost her to my unwillingness to change. I saw her marry another man - he deserved her more than I. There is no one to blame but myself, for I was the one who allowed it to be this way. However, I felt that if I saw her happy, safe and loved – I would be content knowing just that. I am not though... it rips me apart not being with her.

Sometimes I feel this life is overrated. Our own choices bare consequences that we fail to recognize as true. The constant battle of our so-called needs is nothing more than selfish acts of greed. Thus we loose consciousness of what is most dear to us and often times the realization of our mistakes are acknowledged once belated.

Thousands of lies have made me colder and I do not believe I see things the same. Nonetheless, these miles that separate us could never dissipate my love for you. If given the chance to make this pleasing to your broken heart, I would not hesitate to do nothing less, for I am indebted to you.

Sounds like its gonna be great. I can't wait for more. No rush tho, I totally understand about the cashflow problem. Take your time, but don't write to many cliffhangers. I would die! Pm when you update.
Jess

"Yay!!!!!!" I was excited to see this posting!!!!!!!!!

Loved the prologue, its going to be so good!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmm maybe Carlos dies and Sark finally gets his one true love back???????? maybe?? lol

Oooh I'm excited (y) (y) "Way Up!"

Erin

sequel, sequel, sequel *clap clap clap*.......a sequel, sequel, sequel...........*everybody now!*......sequel, sequel, sequel! YEEEEHAAA! ^_^

crystal! liar! you said you wouldn't post. you said there would be no sequel! **wacks crystal on the head hard**

great prologue! i'm lovin' it! lol

Must we be so violent Amisha? LOL!

I said I wouldn't post. I said I wouldn't make a sequel. You complaining that I did? *evil eye* Fine I won't write anymore then! *sniffle*

Maybe I should pull an Irina and fake the death of this novel...lol....

But faking the death of this novel would be bad, Crystal! I'm so happy it's back, now we can have our crazy convo's again! Can I please have a PM?

ooh! our crazy convos! they are so fun!

i didn't mean don't continue, i was just mad that you lied to me!!

i'm not violent. why does everyone say that? leaf said that when we were playing basketball yesterday! **pouts**

No Mac you can't have a PM...LOL! Okay just kidding! Of course you get one!

I was just joking with you Amisha! Of course I will continue this novel...

Didn't quite like the way this chapter turned out...so..eh...its alright. But I think this may be the perfect lead in. So let me know... (y) or (n) !

Chapter 1

“Nicolas Adrian Sark!? Get in here this instant!”

Irina and Nicolas were downstairs engaged in a game of Uno when Alexa’s voice rang throughout the house.

“Oh you are in trouble.” Irina teased “You didn’t clean your room up did you?”

Nicolas shook his head and smiled. “Kinda.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Irina gave him a signal to leave and Nicolas trotted upstairs to his room. “She’s got my temper.” She silently laughed to herself.

Nicolas eased into the room, his pale blue eyes focused on his angry mother.

“You call this clean? She lifted the bed’s comforter and pointed underneath it. “All your stuff is shoved underneath the bed. You are so grounded!” Alexa gritted her teeth and stomped out. “And clean that up properly!” she yelled down the hall, making her way down the stairs.

She saw her mother comfortably sitting on the couch, smiling at her angry daughter.

“What are you smiling about?!?” Alexa stopped in front of Irina and placed her hands on her hips.

Irina just gave her “classic” grin and began collecting the Uno cards.

“I hate it when you do that!” Alexa made her way to the kitchen.

“You sounded like a frustrated teenager and not a authoritative parent."

“Oh geez Mom! Give me a break! He’s as hard-headed as Adrian.” She came into the room with a glass of water.

“Stubborn.”

“Same difference.” She sipped the water and had a seat on the couch.

"Try another disciplinary method." Irina suggested

"Another disciplinary method?" Alexa scoffed "Mom your definition of discipline was pointing a gun and threatening me."

"Well it worked didn't it?"

"I'm not even going to go there."

“Have you heard from him?” Irina asked nonchalantly.

“Who?” Alexa placed her glass of water on the table in front of her.

“Don’t ‘Who?’ me, Alexa. You know exactly who I’m talking about.”

The doorbell rang and Alexa rushed to the door, completely ignoring Irina’s question.

“Hey!” Sydney, Vaughn and Jack greeted as they walked through the door.

“Did you have fun at the park?” Alexa closed the door and they shuffled to take of coats and shoes.

“Wonderful time.” Vaughn pointed to his stained shirt. “Do you mind?”

“Yum. Baby vomit.” Alexa laughed, “No, go ahead. Sydney left some extra shirts in the linen closet.”

“Good job Isabelle.” Alexa cooed at her niece as Vaughn walked away.

“I heard that!” he yelled

Sydney and Alexa laughed. “So dad, did you…” Alexa looked around her but her father had disappeared without a word. “Dad?”

Sydney handed Isabelle over to Alexa as they walked into the living room.

“Ah…that explains it.” Sydney responded as they saw Jack and Irina busy on the couch.

“Making out…c’mon get a room you two!” Alexa rolled her eyes “Never gets old does it?”

Irina pried Jack off of her and smiled. “Oh course not.” Jack tried to keep a straight face. Irina stood up from the couch and grabbed Jack by the collar of his shirt. “Come on, our daughters want us to ‘get a room’.” They departed out the front door and Sydney flopped onto the couch.

“She’s such a handful.” Sydney pointed to her daughter

“She’s a handful? You want to trade kids? Mine thinks the meaning of ‘clean your room’, means shove everything underneath the bed.”

“I used to do that.” Vaughn walked into the room, running a towel on his wet hair.

“Used to?” Sydney implied “Sweetie, you still do that. Or at least try to.”

Alexa smiled at Sydney and Vaughn.

“Okay we need to get going.” Vaughn took Isabelle from Alexa “Someone needs a nap.”

“The last time you said that, you fell asleep next to the crib.”

The conversation between Vaughn and Sydney continued and Alexa tuned them out until they finally said goodbye.

Silence now entered the room.

“Where’s Nico?” She thought, making her way to the stairs.

Nicolas had fallen asleep on his bed, everything in his room neatly placed. Alexa smiled and placed the covers over him.

He reminded her so much of Adrian -- it had been a few years since she had last seen him. Seems as though his visitations to his son had become far and few and now they are just visitations of material objects.

You cannot buy the affections of anyone.

To Nicolas it was never the same – this constant inexplicable change of his father. The questions he had about his father...I couldn’t even answer. When he asked, “Why did he abandon me?” I felt as though I had been stabbed in the heart.

For years I kept Adrian’s past a secret, but now I fear it’s all becoming undone through his son.

I loved it! Great chapter, Syd and Vaughn have a baby, Jack and Irina are making out, everyone seems so happy, except Alexa. She needs to get over Sark. I thought she was married to Carlos now? Am I just confused? Anyways. Great chapter. Thanks for the Pm. Can't wait for more.

Back