Forgotten Past

But Crrrryyyyysssss... Violence is good!

Wait, (looks around suspiciously) who are you and what have you done with my IRF leader?!? She's been doubled! (Gasps)

Patomac said:
But Crrrryyyyysssss... Violence is good!

Wait, (looks around suspiciously) who are you and what have you done with my IRF leader?!? She's been doubled! (Gasps)
Trust me by the end of my workday today...I'll be ready for some violence. :Ph34r:

Yeah Alexa missed...but originally she wasn't I figured its not Kovarik the violence needs to be against :angelic:

Yes Irina was captured...why? I'm not telling yet!!!

:run:

WOW!!! I just read Revelations and Forgotten Past and I loved them!!!
Please tell me you are going to update this fic soon, and if you do please PM.
Thanks

Wow...and I had NO intention on finishing this story. Looks like I actually might do so. I needed a long break b/c I've come to a piviotal point in the story and I didn't know which direction I wanted to take it.

So it looks like I will continue and yes you get a PM.

Previously on Forgotten Past...

Alexa is revealed a shocking truth about her birth -- that she is the daughter Kovarik and Katya. After a heated arguement and thoughts of assasinating Kovarik after learning the truth, Alexa decides to spare him his life.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's Truth

</span>

Alexa couldn’t remember how long she had been sitting at his doorstep – time had no meaning at this point. She felt like a child whose dreams had been torn from her soul and carelessly tossed aside.

“Lexy?” a familiar face knelt before her.

“Eric!” she threw her arms around him.

“Hey, sunshine.” Weiss tried to cheer her up. “Kovarik…”

Upon hearing his name, she detached herself and gave him a serious look.

“Just listen, that’s all I ask. Kovarik was at the ops center before Jack left – I overheard everything and frankly that’s the least of your problems.”

“What are you talking about?”

Weiss held out his hand to lift Alexa to her feet. “Irina’s been caught by the Chinese government and she’s being held for sentencing.”

“Sentencing! What do you mean sentencing? And what was she doing out there in the first place?”

“15 years ago Irina killed 5 Chinese diplomats in her search for the Rambaldi manuscript that had reportedly been sold to a man by the name of Ming Tieng Cho. Cho worked with these other 5 diplomats on a Communist counsel, but by the time Irina had arrived; Cho betrayed the counsel and escaped with the manuscript. One of those diplomats recognized Derevko from a briefing done when she was an officer with the KGB and named her responsible before he died. Derevko believed all the diplomats had died on the spot and never found out there was a warrant for her arrest until 3 days ago.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bejing, China

“If I build a wall a hundred feet tall,
Would that keep you in?
If I shackled your feet, so you couldn’t leave
Would you try and run?”

Jack remained silent as he watched Irina sleeping in the corner of her cell. He remembered the situation before – when she was in CIA custody. But this time, he had run out of options, even if it hurt him to admit it.

Irina felt him watching her, but she didn’t want to stir, as almost not wanting to face the truth --she knew that one day she’d run out of chances…

“Dad?” a pair lightly pressed on his shoulder.

Turning his head, he saw Alexa and Sydney standing by his side.

Irina shuffled and turned around on her cot, catching a glimpse of Sydney hugging Jack.

“Guards!” In a split second, Irina’s voice pierced the silence that enveloped the room.

A pair of guards rushed to the cell and glared at Jack and Sydney

“Take them out of here.” She hissed.

The guards grabbed them both by the arm and shoved them towards the exit - not one word was exchanged between.

“Jack! Syd!” Weiss caught their attention as they entered the jail waiting room.

“We have got to do something…” his voice strained and almost desperately out of breath.

“What are you…” Sydney began, noting a cut on Weiss forehead.

Jack quickly interrupted, “We can do anything for her – I’m out of options.”

Sydney expression changed with Jack’s revelation.

“No…I’m not talking about a different Derevko. I’m talking about Alexa!” Weiss noticed Jack wanted further explanation. “Apparently, something happened between her and Kovarik, so when I found her at your house…she was…distraught. I told her about Irina and now she’s just pissed off – it doesn’t make sense! That was the last thing I remembered before she knocked me out.” He took a breath. “I’m gonna assume she’s headed here, but with who…I don’t know.”

Jack slightly nodded his head and realized that maybe he wasn’t out of options.

Yay, an update. i actually hadn't noticed its been since June, I just figured it had been a while. But wow, it was a good one. Update again ASAP! I love it love it love it. Thanks for the pm!

FYI: Actually there is a typo I noticed in that chapter where Jack was visiting Irina and he finds Sydney there...its only supposed to be Sydney there and not Sydney and Alexa...I thought I had fixed it but I can't fix it now b/c they have new rules here and you can only edit with 30 minutes of your post.

Back