Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
To save staff sanity, this thread (and the Jennifer/Ben thread) are on a zero-tolerance policy. This post is your only informal warning.

BEFORE posting, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, doubleposting). Also, please read the specific topic riules below.

Whoever mentions topics which are NOT ALLOWED (Ben, rumors and gossip, judging Ben/Jen/Michael/ladida) will be warned one point. For every time you do so in this thread. I don't care who you are or how long you've posted here. Everyone is answerable to the rules.

The only exceptions are:

1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info
2. Real-life encounters (such as Nicole's with the lady-whose-name-I'm-spacing, for example).

If someone posts something forbidden and you quote/reply to that person, both of you will be warned. If you see something posted which shouldn't be, DON'T ADDRESS IT. At all. Because that's just escalating the problem. Why get in trouble because that person won't follow the rules? And besides, that's why I get paid the hypothetical big bucks. ;) Feel free to PM me about it, or just wait until I see it. Also, if you want to post something but aren't sure if you can, please don't hesitate to PM/email me and ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions. Really! I'd be thrilled you asked!

I don't want to lock this thread. Really. I'd hate to break up the community here. But I will if this doesn't work.

------

Carry on. :smiley:

Ohhh, a new thread. Where's Dani with some pics to start off the first page? Can we get some MV/Millie pics? Please...

Shock! Horror! Jess is posting a pic :shock:

:D

ETA: Went and found a MV/Millie pic ^_^
stanley-cup024.jpg

ms.katejones said:
I think it's so cute to see how sweet MV is with his dog.  :love:
[post="1049055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, it's so hot when a guy is sweet to his dog. Did you hear how he was talking to Millie. It made me melt. ;)

Those two must be a riot to watch. I bet they never stop playing. Labs never stop playing. Together, those two would be a crack up.

CoveDweller11 said:
Did you hear how he was talking to Millie. It made me melt. ;)
[post="1049136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, it was adorable. Michael was so sweet to Millie, and you could really hear the kindness in his voice. I think it shows a lot about a person how they treat animals.

Awww. All this Martha/Millie talk is making me miss my dog. He sleeps on my bed with me at home and keeps me warm. Whenever I sleep here at my apartment, I freeze.

Yes, you can tell how sweet MV is when he's talking to Millie. So cute.

Yeah the corgie was just for the shoot.

Unfortunately no new paparazzi pics of Michael :(

He keeping a very low profile.

However we here in Australia just had Eppy 2.02 late last night.

I dunno why our tv station repeating it so late :(

Anyhow here a pic of Michael and Jen from it.

trust-me-117.jpg

The most recent Michael/Millie Pics :smiley:

COLOUR10041095.jpg

COLOUR10041099.jpg

Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back