Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
julesvartan said:
As far as speculation goes...I think it helps them work through their issues. Maybe they realize they haven't been themselves with each other and well regroup.

I always look for the positive things. ;)
[post="1179874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That reminds me, in the newspaper they have a cheap mini TV Guide. In the part about Alias it says, "... They also find their relationship tested by the demands of pretending to be wed ..."

It said some other stuff, but I thought that was interesting.

:confused:

Well shoot Vaughn is still dealing with the Cow's betrayal so even thought he loves Syd he's not thinking marriage and I doubt she is either. Marriage ain't easy. ;) Just like pimpin ain't easy. :lol:

I just read 8 pages :blink: that's many

yep, it's Alias Day! :woot: ...and for me, Hello again! board message error! (n) ...anyway :D hope today's ep (as I've read) is really going to be a good one and the ratings still (y)

oh and hi boyscout11 and yeah, just think of those scenes Jules mentioned
and of course, MV :P ...
v_ice.jpg

v_ice1.jpg

v_ice2.jpg

and coming soon, the hot and cold scene ^_^ ...
ep_wtlb1.jpg

:bye:

Ok, you can so see how green his eyes are when he's lying down in that pic. Yummy.

And yes, bring back the damn GUN HOLSTER!!! Mmmmm, I love that gun holster. I bed Syd likes it too. :P

julesvartan said:
Oh boy we are back to Priest Vaughn... :sigh: 🤤 :woot:

E - Did you ever go to confession? :P
[post="1180004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hahhaa, nah, never went to confession. I went to mass on Sunday morning and was too tired to be amused with the confession box. Although, I did keep looking at it and thinking, hmmm, can 2 people really fit in the same side?

Maybe it's just me (okay I know it's just me..lol!), but with regards to the piece that Jinnie so kindly posted (thanks J!), why would JG need to call Vartan? I mean, they work together all the time - but that's not my actual question.

As the veracity of the quotes can be questioned (what I mean is, that we don't know what MV actually said and which bits may have been added by the 'reporter') considering the source (NY Post & US), is there any way of knowing if he was referring to a recent call since the film came out (say maybe not long after the premiere - that may have been the first time JG had been able to see the completed version), or could he have been talking about a call she may have made while the film was being made (is it possible that JG had an idea that the film was a turkey from the very beginning??). I'm just interested to know when JG knew how bad the movie was (it was pretty much universally panned by the critics here in the UK papers).

Still I'm surprised that he was willing to talk about it/her at all! If it is a case of him trying to defend her (re the contractual obligation to make her do the film), then it's nice to see he's as much of a sweetie as ever!

Look forward to reading all your reactions to tonights ep (still a couple of months before we get it here...)

Hey Kristina :hi: I love your S/V fic - 'Joe's Bar & Grill' :D I'm hooked. Just started reading it yesterday and continued again now. I'm on part 34 already (glad you made a chapter guide, so I could go directly to the chaps). You have a very good story and honestly :cry: I've cried in some parts and I soooo love Vaughn :hug: and S/V ...thank you so much for that story!

:bye:

HVF - I think it was said in general conversation and then printed. I think it was recent the phone call because well you don't really know what a movie will be like until it's finished and edited.

Also she was off those 2 weeks so it's possible that she called him since she wasn't at work. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if they still talked on a regular basis. He might have been concerned about her too. :smiley:

^Keeks I feel vindicated now that someone caught that. :smiley:

ETA: Alright guys I'm outta here. Enjoy tonight!! We'll chat tomorrow about it I'm sure. :smiley: :woot:

julesvartan said:
HVF - I think it was said in general conversation and then printed. I think it was recent the phone call because well you don't really know what a movie will be like until it's finished and edited.

Also she was off those 2 weeks so it's possible that she called him since she wasn't at work. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if they still talked on a regular basis. He might have been concerned about her too. :smiley:
[post="1180046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you, you answered all my questions (and a heck of a lot more succinctly than I asked them...lol!) :D

I have Michael on my google news alert, and I got this Uk article regarding Michael's comments on Elektra. I just love how it's already being twisted. Dated a month and a half? Is it so hard to get details straight? lol

Article

Okay, so how did Michael get roped into the whole mess that happened with Elektra? I mean, it's just so weird that he would even comment about something he had nothing to do with.

I don't even know what to make of that whole "interview". First, I don't believe MV would say those things, and Second, if the interview actually happened, I think MV was totally messing with the interviewer.

I saw the whole interview from US.....MV did say they only dated a month and a half. Which is clearly not true. He was messing with the reporter. Probably because he was annoyed at being asked if it bothered him to see pictures of Jen on magazine covers with a certain other someone.

i just got the JI (journal inquier) the paper for my town...and in star news they had that article that was posted a little while ago about MV saying he heard Elektra sucked. that news gets far...fast too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back