Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I just got done watching 13 going on 30. It was random, just decided i needed to be peppy for the epi tonight. lol. Which i am now.

A month and a half? lol. oh boy. But i find it funny that Jen even said it was 'awful', atleast she's woman enough to admit it. hehe.

ETA: The thread is only up to 200 pages by the way.

Yeah that's what I thought at first. At least she's cool with saying that.

Woo hoo, a couple more pages till we get a new thread. Nice. :D

I was watching Roddick on Sunday. He's good.....i mean gooooooodddddd.. lol. I play tennis too. lol. The randomness is starting again. I'll go find a M/J pic to post to make up for it. lol.

lol yeah he is gooooood. i wish i could play tennis! i dont really understand it lol but i go with it.

and yes, M/J pic will help! i dont have any lol

A month and a half? lol. oh boy. But i find it funny that Jen even said it was 'awful', atleast she's woman enough to admit it. hehe.

Poor girl, imagine putting your heart and soul into something, and then basically having no control over the end product. If you're an actor, you really have to put a lot of faith and trust in the people around you.

tippinlover said:
Poor girl, imagine putting your heart and soul into something, and then basically having no control over the end product.  If you're an actor, you really have to put a lot of faith and trust in the people around you.
[post="1180181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm guessing she's not too destroyed over it. Sure it didn't go as well as planned, but I'm sure she still had fun shooting it and getting the experience. Again, she was under contract because of Daredevil. Alias is doing so well right now. Plus, Jen is gonna get offered more movie roles that will probably turn out to be great. :D

Well, these will have to do. Because i can't find any that we haven't seen recently. lol

2002Paley91.jpg

2002Paley8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back