Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one.

040414099.jpg

But the interviews were cute. Jen told them how uncomfortable Michael must be because he was wearing a harness, and well...i'd imagine it hurts when you're a guy. It was cute. He started dancing with her while they were standing there. This is what this pic is.

040414096.jpg

Great pic of him at the wedding, I've never seen that before!

And now I'm back to thinking that the interview is false, because watching it on E News a little while ago, made me think, wow it sounds a lot worse on TV than it read in print.

aww those are cute pics when theyre dancing! :cloud9: I LOVE GARTAN!!!
kristina you have made up for the randomness LOL
but on the other hand i havent...hmm.

Oh, how uncomfortable that must be for actors, when people are always fussing with your clothes, hair, makeup, etc. I mean, I think the crew liberally can touch any part of your body and you just have to stand there and not complain, and then do your thing when the director yells "Action". Yeah, acting is not one of my desired professions.

boyscout11 said:
Oh, how uncomfortable that must be for actors, when people are always fussing with your clothes, hair, makeup, etc.  I mean, I think the crew liberally can touch any part of your body and you just have to stand there and not complain, and then do your thing when the director yells "Action". Yeah, acting is not one of my desired professions.
[post="1180315"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. I think it's fun. Not the groping part....um....the acting part. lol

ETA: Hey! We hit pg. 200!

OMV Kristina you're the best, those pictures ROCK!! I soooo miss GARTAN :love: thanks!!

doesn't Jen look so forever happy in whatever she does? so adorably cute. and in my opinion, I think that scared look of MV means: "Hey you'd better not drop my Jen!" :love:

I also think Michael was trying to defend Michael and words are just being put into his mouth. I bet the press is just trying to make a big deal out of this because he is Jen's ex-boyfriend. Michael has said before that the press has made up things about him before that weren't true.

Nicole80017 said:
Never mind, I found out. Once again, things are being blown out of proportion.
[post="1180343"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, it doesn't surprise me.

I don't watch E. I keep forgetting what channel it is anyways.

Woo! 200! Ok, I need to stay off of this board until Alias is done so I don't get spoiled.

OMV guys! That was my new fav epi! The s/v stuff was amazing. And they're having dinner in paris? How cute is that? Not to mention that whole thing Vaughn said about proposing, even though it was their cover, i still think he was going to do that before Sydney went missing.

Woo Hoo we at 200 pages.

So when do we get a new thread??

I been reading about Liberty Village.

It sooooooooounds soooooooo good.

Can't wait to see the caps and clips.

Happy Dani ;)

OMG, that episode was incredible :lol: I enjoyed all the SV moments from the proposal (even though it was just for their cover story) to the end scene on the plane :smiley: However, that shower scene did it for me, I'm going to go back and rewatch that scene :cloud9:

Seriously, this episode made me think fondly back to the days when I was a shipper at the beginner of Season 2, and I literally hung on every word they said to each other. Good stuff!

lol. But a S/V shower scene is much better!

Here's a transcript of the S/V scenes...

Guy: How did he propose?

(Sydney’s a bit unsure how to handle the question)

S: He took me too….

(Vaughn interrupts)

V: Santa Barbara…. actually.

(Sydney looks at him surprised, but she smiles)

V: I had this whole romantic weekend planed. Presidential suite at the Biltmore, candle lit dinner on the cliffs overlooking the ocean.

(Sydney still in shock, she knows he really did plan this for them 3 years before)

V: So we went into own…and she wouldn’t stop talking about the zoo.

V: So we went to the zoo, I figured I’d get it over with.

(He gets out of the car and stands in front of her. Staring at her)

V: And then I saw how happy it made her, it made me forget about all my stupid plans. And here we had a personal chef making this unbelievable diner back at the hotel.

V: I proposed on one knee…in sawdust….in front of a giraffe with a crooked neck.

~~

(In the shower- kissing)
(Syd pulls away slightly)

S: What you said at the car dealership, about Santa Barbara, we were supposed to go three years ago. We never made it.

V: no, but Karen and Dave did.

(They smile and go at it again)

~~

On the plane
(Vaughn says they have control of the plane, they can go where they want. Sydney says they can get into trouble.)

V: Have dinner with me in Paris?

(They smile)

S: Absolutely.

(Kiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back