Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever play where's waldo? lol. How about where's Vartan? It took me a few seconds to find him.

890922_salut_01.jpg

Well, yeah, I feel bad for Jen, but again, why would MV make a comment like that? He didn't have to say anything, and now that interview is being copied by various newspapers, quoting him. That's just so odd because he had nothing to gain by saying that. I am just so perplexed.

are you kidding me? he's ADORABLE! if he was in HS with me, man i would love high school to death lol

maybe hes embarrased? not sure lol

edit: i'm loving the hair :angelic: :blush:

I'd say he's in late teens early 20's.

040414012.jpg

Hmm...someone looks worried. Perhaps it's being on the ledge of a railing that's 15 feet off the ground thats got him worried. lol

I really don't think MV said anything wrong. I mean, he said he heard it was awful because Jen told him it was awful. I don't see anything wrong in saying something like that. It wasn't a personal attack to Jen or anything.

I know, look at his face. Maybe he wasn't in the most comfortable sitting position? And there's Jen smiling and laughing, haha.

He has the look I normally have when I'm at a wedding. It's because I am thinking about a million other ways I can torture myself at that moment. Sorry, I prefer receptions to the actual ceremony. yThat is in reference to the wedding photo.

As for the other one, he was wearing a harness I hear those things are uncomfortable. He was probably wondering if he would be able to father children later!

Well, yeah, I feel bad for Jen, but again, why would MV make a comment like that? He didn't have to say anything, and now that interview is being copied by various newspapers, quoting him. That's just so odd because he had nothing to gain by saying that. I am just so perplexed.
I think MV was trying to defend Jen. Even E! noticed how it seems like he was trying to defend her. I think after a few Jen questions he was getting annoyed and decided to have some fun. I don't think he meant any harm.

PoketRockets11 said:
Jen's hanging on to him for dear life. Ok, why does it look like there are a bunch of people grabbing at MV?  :lol:
[post="1180237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, I had to go look at the picture again, and yes, thay are all grabbing at MV :P . I'd be grabbing him, too, if I was there :hide:

boyscout11 said:
OMG, I had to go look at the picture again, and yes, thay are all grabbing at MV :P .  I'd be grabbing him, too, if I was there :hide:
[post="1180253"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, and this guy seems really smitten. lol. He's tryin' to kidnap him! J/K.

040414027.jpg

ETA: He looks like he's about to drop her. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back