Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
To save staff sanity, this thread (and the Jennifer/Ben thread) are on a zero-tolerance policy. This post is your only informal warning.

BEFORE posting, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, doubleposting). Also, please read the specific topic riules below.

Whoever mentions topics which are NOT ALLOWED (Ben, rumors and gossip, judging Ben/Jen/Michael/ladida) will be warned one point. For every time you do so in this thread. I don't care who you are or how long you've posted here. Everyone is answerable to the rules.

The only exceptions are:

1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info
2. Real-life encounters.

If someone posts something forbidden and you quote/reply to that person, both of you will be warned. If you see something posted which shouldn't be, DON'T ADDRESS IT. At all. Because that's just escalating the problem. Why get in trouble because that person won't follow the rules? And besides, that's why I get paid the hypothetical big bucks. ;) Feel free to PM me about it, or just wait until I see it. Also, if you want to post something but aren't sure if you can, please don't hesitate to PM/email me and ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions. Really! I'd be thrilled you asked!

I don't want to lock this thread. Really. I'd hate to break up the community here. But I will if this doesn't work.

------

Carry on. :smiley: Thread 3 and still goin' strong!

OH. MY. GOD.

Did anyone else not fall in love with Vaughn all over again with his proposal speech? I kept saying "Aww..." for like 2 minutes straight.

That was.. wow. I don't have any words. I think that speech goes up there with the watch speech guys. What do you think?

Ok Jinnie, no wonder you said that episode was going to rock because it most definitely did. I'm still in like Alias awe.

And the, "Do you wanna go to dinner with me in Paris?" I DO!!

And for the billionth time, can I please have Jen's hair stylist because her hair is so damn cute.

Let me go take a cold cold shower now. Damn that MV makes my body temperature rise 20 degrees everytime he comes on the TV.

✌️

*sigh* I'm still in awe with this ep! The shower sex was bit short for my taste but hey they did it in the shower so I guess I can't complain! And Vaughn. Just when I think that I couldn't love this guy more.... *sigh* Shipper heaven!

Oh was I the only one laughing when S/V were talking about not being cold and boring? Though when Syd asked "What do they expect? Us to drop and go at it on the floor?" I know I couldn't have been the only one saying, "Yes please." And I doubt Vaughn would complain either!

OMV OMV shippers' dream?????? ARRRGH why am I not in the States!!!!! :eek:

Kristina just reading your transcript sent shivers up my spine and goosebumps on my face!!! oooh I CAN NOT wait to watch that epi...........somebody help me plssssssss!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

angel_audie said:
*sigh* I'm still in awe with this ep!  The shower sex was bit short for my taste but hey they did it in the shower so I guess I can't complain!  And Vaughn.  Just when I think that I couldn't love this guy more.... *sigh*  Shipper heaven!

Oh was I the only one laughing when S/V were talking about not being cold and boring?  Though when Syd asked "What do they expect?  Us to drop and go at it on the floor?" I know I couldn't have been the only one saying, "Yes please."  And I doubt Vaughn would complain either!
[post="1181003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was laughing at that too. I'm sure a lot of us would've been just fine if they got it on, on the bathroom floor.

Yes, shipper heaven.

Wadia sounds like a disease you'd learn in health class. IMO. ;) But that's okay, back to talk of the best ep of the season! Siiiigh.

Damnit! I just ruined my lovey dovey shippy feelings by watching the AOL preview for Nocturne. I'm sure it is going to be amazing (VACK is my second fave ship) but damn! Quick nice soft mushy things to return feelings!

Oh and I must say S/V are much braver than I am. If I walked into that room with all those Stepfordesque people I would have ran like hell! People like that freak me out! Is it wierd that I have already rewatched this ep?

Oh yeah, hands down, best ep of the season.
Definitely. I pity the fool that watched Paris and Nicole instead becauses they really missed out!

ETA: Oh and EJ! Gonna have to change the AV! I think it is safe to say that the shower scene has left me with thoughts that are less than pure! Though I have to say when I saw S/V snuggled up in bed all I could say was, "AWWWWWW!" I'm such a sap sometimes!

I dont understand, Michael said to the press that its hurt him to see pics of Bennifer2 and that hes still in love with Jenifer? :blink:

Its wird becouse Michael Never talk about his personal life and his feeling with the press... :thinking:

No problemo. As soon as Gertie puts up the screen caps, I'm game. I will be changing mine too :smiley:

And Syd's pink sweater wasn't that bad, right? Haha.

Still swooning over Vaughn. Gonna be doing that for awhile now.

Michael has a very dry and wicked sense of humor. Unfortunately, some members of the press are apparently numbskulls and took him at face value. A shame, since he rarely lets himself have public snarkathon fun.

Jinnie said:
Michael has a very dry and wicked sense of humor. Unfortunately, some members of the press are apparently numbskulls and took him at face value.  A shame, since he rarely lets himself have public snarkathon fun.
[post="1181055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How do ypu know he was jowking?

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
I dont understand, Michael said to the press that its hurt him to see pics of Bennifer2 and that hes still in love with Jenifer? :blink:

Its wird becouse Michael Never talk about his personal life and his feeling with the press... :thinking:
[post="1181053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As Jinnie said earlier,you really can't trust those people. However, I think MV must have said something regarding Electra.Any way, I thought that was real funny when he said that he dated JG about one and half month. I THINK he is playing with the Media. :eek:

Let's not all dwell on what was said.

Michael obviously has a dry sense of Humor.

I was not a huge fan of Elektra myself.

But I loved Jen in it.

Anyhow Piccy Time.

I can't read a word of French but hey it's of Jen/MV !! I got this piccy from the Alias CD I got last year with Images of all the cast :smiley:

French20Article20520Avril2004jpg.jpg

MV-JG_-_pillow_t.jpg

Love this one sooooooo sweet. Love how the looking at each other :smiley: ;)

aliascast3.jpg

Jinnie :hug: thankies for the new thread! and for those :sigh: pics Dani!
Woohoo for Gartan!!!

:woot: can't wait for Alias-media to put up those WtLV screencaps. Am ready to read the transcript! and I wanna! wanna! wanna! wanna! wanna! see s4 Alias already on my planet, com'on station people :Paranoid: air it already!

:bye:

ETA: Happy Birthday Katy (krzykty57789)! 🎂 Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back