Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You're a twin!!?? How cool is that? ALIAS is PG-13 when it gets violent and S/V well you know. Like the shower scene was hard PG-13. :smiley:

Hahaha! Katy, maybe you shouldn't watch In the Cut. Please tell me you haven't seen "one Hour Photo" ;)

Yeah, I'm a twin. Fraternal, and me and my sister look nothing alike. It's cool because we're also best friends :D

I don't recall how old I was. All I remember is not being able to watch The Breakfast Club until I was much older. :smiley:

ETA: BS - That is soo cool. :smiley:

Ohh, Braveheart was nasty. Especially the last scene. I don't think Alias is any worse than your daytime soap operas. I'd let my little cousins watch Alias.

I watched Saving Private Ryan when I was like 13. They had limbs flying everywhere and blood squirting from all areas of the body. Now it's one of my favorite movies. Hehe.

Ohh, Braveheart was nasty. Especially the last scene. I don't think Alias is any worse than your daytime soap operas. I'd let my little cousins watch Alias.

I watched Saving Private Ryan when I was like 13. They had limbs flying everywhere and blood squirting from all areas of the body. Now it's one of my favorite movies. Hehe.
Yeah, Braveheart was pretty grusome. I think there was a battle scene where somebody lost their head! Not a pretty sight!

And Saving Private Ryan you would see the bodies just lying around missing parts. Not much better. But both are great movies so they can get away with the missing limbs!

The only kinda nasty part in Alias was in Nocturne where they have the guy's head split open and you can see his brain. Ewww... And in The Enemy Walks in where that one dude cuts open that other dude's head right before Syd goes to rescue Vaughn.

The only kinda nasty part in Alias was in Nocturne where they have the guy's head split open and you can see his brain. Ewww... And in The Enemy Walks in where that one dude cuts open that other dude's head right before Syd goes to rescue Vaughn
Oh man, the brain part was not necessary! We didn't need to see his brain for for like 3 minutes! Gross. The Enemy Walks In was nasty but nearly as bad! *shudders*

Oh yeah, I only watch half of ER cause I can't take all the blood.

The brain part was totally unnecessary. They didn't have to show it when Syd and Jack are just chillin' there talking to the doc. That was disgusting.

PoketRockets11 said:

[post="1247937"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL! When did it come out? Cause I saw Saving Private Ryan in theater's. :P

We were watching ER in health today... Some guy had half his face ripped off or something.. :blink:

Alias isn't that bad. ;)

julesvartan said:
It's a Mets hat EJ! ;)
[post="1248030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's what I thought, but it's the old school Mets hat, :lol: I don't even know if they wear that one anymore that's why I didn't know. I've seen him wear the new black mets hat though. MV has hella blue on. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back